"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Determining "Your Type":A High Tech Approach

Do you think that technology can help with your social prowess?

  • Yes definitely, I've used it in the past

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No, what the hell does a computer know

    Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Not sure, but I'm willing to give it a try

    Votes: 10 32.3%

  • Total voters
    31

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
I know what I like when I come across it... don't really see any point in having an online survey tell me what I already know, regardless of how correct it may be.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Umm...

Perhaps you should give a clear walkthrough as to how to get to the online tests.

As even after I registered, I can't find them.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
It seems that Match.com has ceased it's ties (possible purchase) with True.com which was providing the test for Match.com.

True.com is still in service and has the test available on their site.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I will try this later, but for now I have procrastinated enough.

I have recently found a girl that seems to fit my compatibility very well (except perhaps for politically, but then again I dont' know many women as conservative as me. Kind of a difference between the sexes I guess).

Anyways it is very interesting.
 
Top