Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Destroying Social Phobias

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is now Sunday morning, 10:36 AM and I just finish reading this really well written post. You have me so pumped to go out and meet people that I am going to the local restaurant for breakfast right now. I was out last night and met some new people but and can't help it after reading that I have to go somewhere public. Good work!!!!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oOH, you got my thumbs up, Mr. Fingers.

You made me remember that I need to practice those converation skills more.
I've always been good at using tension and my charisma to advantage, but I've never been really Good at convos...

Cheers!

Reaction score
Holy fukkin crap dude. This is the best thing I have ever read in my life. I am not just saying that either. So much knowledge and entertainment condensed into this beautifully written post it is unbelievable. If you don't write professionally, you really should consider it. I would love to say much more here, but instead I will follow your advice. Time to shut down and head out!

Much respect! and Thank You

Last edited:

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, What Ninja Dude said :)

Noobies MUST read your posts!!!

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love coming back to this thread and seeing what step I'm currently at. Right now, I'm beginning to do kino which is a hell of a lot further on than I thought I'd be in such a short time. Only a few more steps to go!

Don Ron

Banned
Reaction score
ohhhhhhh, I get it now!

this is a SERIES! I read part 3 (Alpha Essence) and was totally lost! You should have numbered these threads man. I stand corrected Fingers. Count me in as one of your disciples! ;) Just don't expect me to shave my head and drink the funny KoolAid under a full moon while chanting Latin backwards and we can be pals! Seriously though, I have a new respect for you and will have to re-read the other threads now.

Nice writing, blabbermouth! :D

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just realized I haven´t responded to all of you here. How very un-alpha of me!

To: Logic, Crotch Sniffer (???), dip, Miles Davis, icehot, Evil-Rom, Foreigner, Gungnir, es_mer8, bust.it, Trial Error, Flyguy, Drow, legolas, sonick182, Starman, RawkinChaoticStyle, Duke & Brasco
Thank you all for your kind words and appreciation! I am happy that I have inspired yall to reach the next level and/or entertained you with my words. As always it is my hope that your inspiration will transform into ACTION. Best of luck to yall and Happy Macking!

To: Ninja Dude
I am honored you used your first post for me. CHeers! As for the other plane of existence, I am already there! Can you feel me?

To: Bonhomme
I never thought of my post as a Tao but maybe it is.
I will definitely give you a shout when I head to Detroit next Spring. What is up with Detroit anyway? Is it me or are there a ton of PUA´s living out there? Curious how the fare of ladies is. Anyways..Thanks for the 8 thumbs-up Dude!

To: dave134
It's great that you are progressing so fast! I have found that the first 3 gates are the hardest to get through. Should be smooth sailing for you from here on out. Don't forget to post the field reports when you are neck-deep in nekkid ladies!

To: Don Ron
LMFAO! :D :D :D

Last edited:

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some of the best self-help advice I've ever gotten. No need to buy Dr. Phil's "Self Matters" Just read Mr. Finger's "Get the phuk out there and make something happen" :D

Now go get a PhD and change your name to Dr. Fingers :p

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhh, legolas! So you are the one who started this Dr. thang

friggin hilarious dude.

I am glad my nonstop ramblings have helped you and I dunno man, I just may have to steal that title if I ever do write a book..hope you don't mind!

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well man, I identify A LOT with what you say... I'm going through all these things in a smaller scale... Haven't been able to go out as much as I could but... making the most out of my part time...

You'll understand me when I say this... for some people, this isn't about DJing the ladies anymore... nor becoming a super popular dude... it's about living the life you've always wanted too... the life we all deserve to live... with lots of friends, lots of experiences (good, bad, learning ones) and with a lot of happiness....

It's like, after a whole life holding ourselves, we're allowing ourselves to be the MEN we've always wanted to..

Very, Very great post...
Congratulations man !!

BBB

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how you really GET what I am saying here! This lifestyle is our heritage..our BIRTHRIGHT and yet so many of us relinquish it for the false promises of society...status, women, power, money, et fukkin cetera. It's like the famous story the Buddha told about the beggar.. ever hear that one?

There was once an old beggar on the streets who sat on a wooden crate for 20 years and begged strangers for money every day. One day a man approached him and the beggar put out his hand as he always did. "Please sir..spare some change?"

The man replied, "The only change you need to make is to look a little harder for your wealth...tell me in all your years sitting on that wooden box, have you ever thought to peek inside?" With that the man walked away and the beggar silently fumed for a second before he realized the man was right! In 20 years he had never opened the box. He jumped to his feet, pried the box open with a knife and found a treasure worthy of kings! Gold, precious stones and pricelss relics had been under his nose the whole time!

And so we all walk through life, struggling as beggars do for scraps of fleeting pleasures when all the while we sit on the priceless treasures of our dreams and happiness!

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
Ahhhh, legolas! So you are the one who started this Dr. thang

friggin hilarious dude.

I am glad my nonstop ramblings have helped you and I dunno man, I just may have to steal that title if I ever do write a book..hope you don't mind!
I don't mind, just as long as I get 35% of the profits. My lawyer will be in contact.....

Hihihihihihi :D :D

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
After readin the DJ Bible, I was so confused. There is jus 2 much info in it. Great info, yes but all over the place with no continuity. This post, howevr, is on som next-level ****! I just read this and I am so inspired to go out there and live the life I always wanted! Im sure you heard ita million times but THANK YOU. You are an inspiration to us all! I see you have written a few other posts and will be sure to read them, once I am done shutting down this machine and interacting with some flesh-and-blood-people! Time to face these fear

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice one mr.fingers!

i think i have issues with all of the gates. yesterday i was walking down the sidewalk, and i saw this girl off in the far distance. part of me was HOPING she was a UG so i wouldn't have to look at her. but i saw she was pretty hot -- as she approached i gave her some strong eye contact that lasted for quite a bit of time because she started looking at me from far away. but i just couldn't get the smile out!! uggggh, and she almost had a smirk on her face.

immediately after she passed me, i almost burst out laughing, and i had a huge smile on my face. damn, if only i had had a smile like that a few seconds earlier!

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is the first thread ever that I took the time to give a star to :)). Well five stars actually, great work! ;)

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this one is overdue. I think Mr Fingers is an exceptional poster yet to be recognised in the DJB, so I have changed that.

Nick

Reaction score
ThE SitUaTioN WiLL NeVeR COmE at U Again

ThE SitUaTioN WiLL NeVeR COmE at U Again

Embrace the moment...

I have seen through my experience that the situations I am waiting for to meet women come at you when you Do NOT expect..... So when it comes TO YOU ............DO NOT EVEN BLINK BRO' ! .... just say to yourself "Go, go, go" or "FIRE!"

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll understand me when I say this... for some people, this isn't about DJing the ladies anymore... nor becoming a super popular dude... it's about living the life you've always wanted too... the life we all deserve to live... with lots of friends, lots of experiences (good, bad, learning ones) and with a lot of happiness....
'

oh my god, this is EXACTLY WHAT being a DJ Is. im great i got people who agree with me.