Despondent

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just for a friend of mine, I don't have all the details. Maybe why I can't give him advice but i thought i'd give you guys a shot.

Right, he's been going out with this girl for about 5 or 6 months i think (His choice i wouldn't lol) anyway they always been going real well together, but lately they been having these kind of arguments or whatever it kind of looks like she doesn't like him as much anymore but every time these little arguments ends he asks and she says she loves him heaps, most important person in her life you know that kind of stuff but then the next day they have another one of those kind of arguments then I love you, don't ever leave me she says afterwards. I guess they just haven't really been getting along, they txt and talk on MSN a lot because she lives kind of far away but anyway it looks like she doesn't like him anymore but she says she does. She is kind of real vague now when they txt or msn like reply that just say ok or guttered or something along those lines.

I said just next her but he won't and I'm just trying to help a brother out so what do you guys think??

Stblack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say he should tell her these arguements are getting on his nerves and that he feels like it isn't working. If she still likes him, she'll try to stop him. If she doesn't, well... problem solved.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's stuck in his AFC oneitis ways for now.

All you can do after a buddy rejects your offer at help is to let things fall to sh!t for him and if he ever wises up and asks for your council after that then you can give it to him.

Right now he is a lost cause because he thinks she is the one for him and he likely has no other options so he is afraid of letting her go.

That fear and his inexperience will prevent him from doing the right thing and nexting her.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, guess you can't help everybody.

Talking to him on the phone now lol, apparently she just said that she's acting the same and it's him that has a problem with her, looks like its crashing lol

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kontroller is right about your friend not making the right decision...he's inexperienced and he won't

my friend is the same way...i tell him all about this ****...and tell him and explain ****...but then he gets defensive and CLAIMS...claims that he has tried it and it doesnt work...some people just wont change until they get ****ed over...

as for your friend...she probably is losing interest...sounds like he doesnt know about any of this stuff...if he is a full/half/slight afc...tell him to put his foot down...and **** out...perhaps she wants him to be more of a man...either way, is it worth the effort? perhaps he should go play the field a little