ok, I wish I knew about this website before, or I wouldnt' have ended up in this situation....
Can someone tell me what to do here?
OK, I've never had trouble getting girls, but this one is driving me crazy! I've "gone out" with her for about a few months, and I think I've really fallen for her. I think she's really THE ONE..she's gorgeous, have allthe same interests as me, fun to be with, gets along great with my friends, and has ALOT more money then me (which is very rare). the problem is, every time we "go out" it has not been intimate and believe me, I've tried. So on new years eve, I pulled her aside, and tried to kiss her. and she backed away. she told me that she doesnt want a relationship right now, and that she's been hurt very bad in her previous relationship, she's very busy with school and wants to start her own business bla bla bla...
so what should I do? she obviously have some attaction to me, or she wouldnt have gone out with me for so long, and made efforts to get to know my friends..
this is killing me!!! help!!!!!
Can someone tell me what to do here?
OK, I've never had trouble getting girls, but this one is driving me crazy! I've "gone out" with her for about a few months, and I think I've really fallen for her. I think she's really THE ONE..she's gorgeous, have allthe same interests as me, fun to be with, gets along great with my friends, and has ALOT more money then me (which is very rare). the problem is, every time we "go out" it has not been intimate and believe me, I've tried. So on new years eve, I pulled her aside, and tried to kiss her. and she backed away. she told me that she doesnt want a relationship right now, and that she's been hurt very bad in her previous relationship, she's very busy with school and wants to start her own business bla bla bla...
so what should I do? she obviously have some attaction to me, or she wouldnt have gone out with me for so long, and made efforts to get to know my friends..
this is killing me!!! help!!!!!