Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Desire for sex past 45…

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This post is going to come off as a bit of a humble brag but it’s not meant to be. I’m trying to understand if I’m an anomaly or just sex addicted.

I’m in my 50’s - I’d most like to see replies from men 45 and up, but of course everyone is welcome to reply.

I crave sex, I have what is considered to be an extremely high libido by every woman I’ve been with, in some cases, it’s become an issue and has caused me to end relationships. And is distinctly the reason why I maintain a roster of partners. Meaning I often see 2 if not 3 women a day for sex sometimes, when time permits, and for more than just quickies.

I have a pretty regular rotation and now and then someone new comes along and someone is dropped.

Ok men, what’s your libido like as a mature man? Have you done this in your late 40s and onward? I’ve always been told I’m out of control by partners, in the beginning, it’s like “wow love it”, then after a few months it becomes “wow you’re not slowing down”. Then it turns into “you only want me for sex”, which is the keyword I use to terminate a liaison. When I see one of my plates I EXPECT SEX. It would seem that women are being told by society not to provide it more and more.

Please pipe in and let me know your associated experiences. I’ve always been this way and know no other way.
If I don’t have sex at least daily I get slightly depressed and down on myself.

Toddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being 45+ 2 or 3 times a day with different plates seems excessive to me.
Might want to get another hobby?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I'm not looking to know if it's excessive I'm wondering how others' libidos compare, I think you have cast your vote on the "nope not me" side of the equation?

Being 45+ 2 or 3 times a day with different plates seems excessive to me.
Might want to get another hobby?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 times a week is good for me. I have so much going on in my life, I can't even relate to 2-3 times a day. Sounds like a prisoner to your own desires.

M

member160292

Pierce, you always give very good insight. However, don't you think your OP is a little bit arrogant?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah really, how the f*k else is one to gather this type of information?
Well, the replies so far on this thread speaks for themselves and they are not very flattering. It doesn't look like you are getting any information on here other than the feedback that you sound like an entitled prick, even from your own allies. Just saying.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Why would you consider it arrogant? It's my reality, wanting more sex isn't necessarily a great thing.

So why is it arrogant? There are plates that have been around for years in some cases, it's not like I'm plucking 9's. Anyway, I think I'm starting to get the idea here that wanting to have sex this much is not in most "mature" men's mind.

Pierce, you always give very good insight. However, don't you think your OP is a little bit arrogant?

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
What's "entitled" in the case of my OP? There are plenty of men on here who are doing what I am.

Well, the replies so far on this thread speaks for themselves and they are not very flattering. It doesn't look like you are getting any information on here other than the feedback that you sound like an entitled prick, even from your own allies. Just saying.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The 3 times are very rare, to be clear, 2 are much more common.

Thank you for your reply.

3 times a week is good for me. I have so much going on in my life, I can't even relate to 2-3 times a day. Sounds like a prisoner to your own desires.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's "entitled" in the case of my OP? There are plenty of men on here who are doing what I am.
It is not my place to say as I have been intentionally ambiguous and have been interpreting other replies. I have merely quoted something you wrote and said "Really?", and that's the extent of that. You can interpret the other types of replies however you like, I don't speak for them, they can speak for themselves.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
wanting more sex isn't necessarily a great thing.
I think Its meant to be a good thing. It means you are healthy, but I understand women cant keep up.

Im 35. Most days I can go by with one quickie a day because work & stuff. But if Im on vacation or with a new girl, I can kum a bunch of times (PM if you want an exact number, I rather not post it here or l1ttle bitches will be all like "Ohhh, TMI" or "Ohhhh, Humblebragging).

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I’m 33 and I’m fine with 2-3 per week. I get so busy I forget about sex.

Also, maybe I’m just over it. From 29-31 I was having sex multiple times every weekend, usually with different girls.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 28. I wish I could go 2-3 times a day lmao, I feel drained after a single time

M

member160292

I just had sex an hour ago, but my plate said she has to go to work. I still have a massive hard on, granted she is just an HB 8.5, but she has nice t!ts and ass. I raw dawg'd her 9 times last night and now she says she's tired. I smell a sh!t test, but it was a different smell than last night when we did anal 4 times. Any of you had similar experiences?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I agree. I’m 33 and I’m fine with 2-3 per week. I get so busy I forget about sex.

Also, maybe I’m just over it. From 29-31 I was having sex multiple times every weekend, usually with different girls.
All kidding aside, you're young. You should get your T-levels checked. I prefer to have once a day. If I do not have time, every other day... and I'm five years older than you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All kidding aside, you're young. You should get your T-levels checked. I prefer to have once a day. If I do not have time, every other day... and I'm five years older than you.
Ill take a look at my next physical. Thanks.

I can’t rule that out completely. Although, my energy levels, strength, and body fat % do not indicate there should be any cause for concern.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I dont think theres a one size fits all. You could be in your 30s and be good with three a week or be in your 40s/50s and want 3+ a day.