Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Depression

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to feel so damn good about myself that I feel energy wise that I am the best mother ****er in every room I walk into and nothing absolutely nothing will affect that feeling.
My brother, you are the best. Just believe you are and your actions will align it self to make you be.

You’re already on the right path, with time and patience you’ll succeed. Many others out there Is sitting at home smoking crap and watching the hub, you my friend, is out here seeking help.
Keep going big bro, and never stop.

I always admired the MTA slogan. ‘Improving non-stop’... As a wanna-be Don Juan and a Don Juan I believe this could / should be our motto.

Bless
Cappo Y.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
People get depressed with life in general because they hv faced consistent losses, as this builds up over time you lose confidence and most importantly but dangerously it becomes a cycle that's hard to break out of.

What you need to do to get around it is actually easy.

You need a win.

Multiple small wins to build up on ur confidence and break that cycle.

An example, ur objective today is to go out and help someone, perhaps buy food for 1 hungry homeless man - objective completed and that's a 100% win.

Find some small tasks that you could win 100% of the time, as this builds up so will ur confidence and from there you'll need to find things that gives you the highest probability of wins - do that.

Once all that is done, you'll feel like a winner because by then you are one.
Need to resurrect this thread.

Methinks many of you have lost something one way or the other.

I myself have lost a bundle but on hindsight, I've gained too.

For those of you that feels there's no way out of ur current quagmire, take some small baby steps, the above quoted post might point you in the right direction, just remember ur fate has always been in ur hands.

Persevering through hardships will make you a better man.

And if you feel you need help, post it online, sometimes people will point out ur flaws in ways that might sound insensitive, don't take offence to it, but use it to build a strong mental base.

Turn negativity into positivity, be profit oriented.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think depression is awful no question about it. It's like the machine is so hopelessly broken.

Finding your way out and maintaing is not easy.

I am from Germany and living for couple years in the Philippines. Most foreigners have still problems. You have to have done your homework in every area to be able to have a better life here specially if you don't have decent money to solve many problems.

Anyway my point is the funny surprising effect that comes with this quote:

If you want to be successful have people around you that are more successful
If you want to be happy have people around you who are lower status than you.

The idea seems to be that when you have higher status people around you your inner performance machine is triggered. The algorithm "keeping up with the Joneses is triggered. You work in overdrive but you can't rest. The Joneses never stop.

Once you are in a culture where people are poor and easygoing that makes the inner machine calm down.

We are biological machines. We get triggered by the environment. It is mostly very difficult to change the environment specially for the better.

The west makes one feel lazy as the work culture is quite strong. So it's very difficult to relax and calm down.

So you might take that into consideration.