Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Jake,
What are you depressed about? Is it because you feel that you can't get women? It's baffling to me, because I saw your picture in the picture thread, and you're WELL ABOVE average, in fact you're fast approaching 'good looking'. You're that dark-blond haired guy, right? You also have a strong jaw, and pretty angular features - something that many women find appealing. And as many senior poster have said, looks matter quite a bit. Your looks alone should get your foot in the door for you many times. So why the depression with women?
Or is your depression about some other aspect of your life?
You need to elaborate these things a little bit for us to better understand what you're depressed about.
- Jake.
am definitely gonna use this.Talk to youself in your head, whenever you start going round and round with neg thoughts just say 'stop' Immediatley replace the thought with the 10 reasons to be gratful you got from the exercise. It seems too simple but it does help, it takes a bit of personal discipline though and constant vigilence.
ok, you need to stop thinking that way. Why do you feel the need to get a wink from a chick? that is what women do! men don't do that.Originally posted by jakeyboy
, but what's a guy to do when he's all alone trying to get a few winks after mugging hard for an exam and these thoughts just flood him to death?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Originally posted by 00Kevin
ok, you need to stop thinking that way. Why do you feel the need to get a wink from a chick? that is what women do! men don't do that.
wow. thats how i feel at times too. yeah, we shouldn't judge ourselves...Where I start getting p*ssed off is when I start compairing myself to others. Of course it's always the ones who are Taller, bigger, better looking than me. When I catch myself, I remember just not to judge myself is the answer.
Originally posted by Alpine
wow, I thought that might ring a bell.
Jakeyboy,
now you're feeling a bit better (presupposition), tell me, what are the things you have gratitude for?
Examples 'may' include: you live in a country where you have free speech and no one can hold you back if you want to get on, you are able bodied, you can read and write etc.
But what's important to you? go on list them NOW, ten of them.
Also make a list of the 3 things you are going to do today to move you slightly closer to solving your problems.
Do it now and post it here. Then I'll tell you what's just happened.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.