Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Depression Issues re girl I'm dating

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why in the **** do guys go bottom feeding for women?

Cratered smv, plummeted smv, single moms, bipolar, depressed, feminist, SJW, etc.

Not doing it right. #nextset

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going through the inconsistencies of communication now with my GF. She's gone through a bunch of stresses the last few months and began abusing her meds. Her circumstances have improved the last few weeks but she acknowledges she needs therapy for her unresolved issues that caused her depression as well as her pill addiction. There are moments of clarity where she's emotive and communicative mixed in with unreliability and withdrawal. I'm realizing as I'm typing this, it's just reinforcing my urge to break it off with her.

I read that you broke up with her five days after Xmas. Did these phases continue? And what prompted you to decide to end it?

We were talking about previous relationships and I told her I'd never date another woman on meds again after my ex had BPD/schizophrenia. The GF told me that all she takes are anti-anxiety pills, that it's not a big deal and she doesn't really need them. I took her word for it.

Six months later, I find out she's addicted to those and sleeping pills and makes ****tails with them. On top of that, when she's feeling really down, she revealed she can go through a two month supply in a week. I've known her for over a decade as friends and she admitted she lied to me because our chemistry got so great that she didn't want to scare me away with the truth. Geez...
My friend, you are in for a hell of a ride. If she's not handling her ****, you are going to be in for it. You want to 'mind your business.' reach your dreams not play Mr clean with the gf. What value is she adding?

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your happiness comes first. Get her some help and find someone else that adds to your life.

Life is too short to be dealing with someone else's issues.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated two of them. Highs and lows. Best to escape the looney bin as soon as you can. You do not want her to do something stupid when her lows come in.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Diamond depression is a disease, the patient does not fully understand the impact on her and you.
Try to figure out if this is only temporary or long term.
If you want to help, guide her to the therapist or doctor.
If you dont want to deal with it, leave, but do as above.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Going through the inconsistencies of communication now with my GF. She's gone through a bunch of stresses the last few months and began abusing her meds. Her circumstances have improved the last few weeks but she acknowledges she needs therapy for her unresolved issues that caused her depression as well as her pill addiction. There are moments of clarity where she's emotive and communicative mixed in with unreliability and withdrawal. I'm realizing as I'm typing this, it's just reinforcing my urge to break it off with her.

I read that you broke up with her five days after Xmas. Did these phases continue? And what prompted you to decide to end it?

We were talking about previous relationships and I told her I'd never date another woman on meds again after my ex had BPD/schizophrenia. The GF told me that all she takes are anti-anxiety pills, that it's not a big deal and she doesn't really need them. I took her word for it.

Six months later, I find out she's addicted to those and sleeping pills and makes ****tails with them. On top of that, when she's feeling really down, she revealed she can go through a two month supply in a week. I've known her for over a decade as friends and she admitted she lied to me because our chemistry got so great that she didn't want to scare me away with the truth. Geez...
When given an opportunity, a normal sane woman would leech a man dry the normal old fashioned way.

A woman with some mental issues when given an opportunity would not only leech you dry but pull you down to depths that even lucifer would look down and have pity on you.

Just run. Ain't your job to be her father.

XFORCE

Don Juan
Reaction score
What value is she adding?
She hasn't added any value over the last few months. She was acting a fool again this weekend while constantly reaching out with indirect direct contact. Nothing of substance so I've been ghosting her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She hasn't added any value over the last few months. She was acting a fool again this weekend while constantly reaching out with indirect direct contact. Nothing of substance so I've been ghosting her.
#nextset!

Look, I run a tight ship. I lead. She follows or next. **** pc culture. **** political correctness, soy boys, and all that low testosterone horse ****. It simply doesn't work. It is a burden to a already difficult time and life. If she isn't adding value or even putting our, it's not even like you can Downgrade her to booty call.

A lot of women offer no value. People are quick to scream misogyny or sexist. I had a married woman make that claim after she proposotioned me. 'husband's out. Come over.' No response... 'you're misogynistic!'

I repeat, NOT AN ARGUMENT!

Women use to be hard working, monogamous, feminine, well cultured, worldly, motherly, etc. Among a variety of things.

In 2018, she can drink like dad. Cant cook like mom. Men need to man up. Insert beta male shaming.

BRB guy's, skiing down cawk mountain.

BRB guys, crater smv with Chad's.

BRB guy's, baby rabies after hitting the wall.

BRB guy's, having children out if wedlock.

BRB guy's, cucking husband.

BRB guy's, unleashing the figs of the state to extract male resources while sloot gonna sloot.

There's a part of evolution going on in men with mgtow, with herbivore men, with soy boys, and low test. A lot of men are lost. Coupled with the fact that fathers are banished from the home and drained of income. Men are demonized.

Peterson warns of the fallout by attacking men's virtues.

Operating with red pill awareness is key. Next her. Be single. Go into isolation. Not to ghost her. To get back to your core and being.

XFORCE

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend, you are in for a hell of a ride. If she's not handling her ****, you are going to be in for it.
I've taken this prognostication to heart and am moving on. I spoke to a close friend about her anxiety and depression and even she said stay the f away.

She follows or next. **** pc culture. **** political correctness, soy boys, and all that low testosterone horse ****. It simply doesn't work. It is a burden to a already difficult time and life.
I'm in agreement on this. I forewarned her that I was going to leave the situation whenever something doesn't add to my life or doesn't make me happy (Pharrell's quote). She rebutted with a look of incomprehension.

Thank you for your reaffirming insights, sir

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've taken this prognostication to heart and am moving on. I spoke to a close friend about her anxiety and depression and even she said stay the f away.
I am thirty. I am single. Actively single as in, I spun plates, I hit on girls, I go get baes, and I take my **** out. I am in no position to give marriage or ltr advice given my life of debauchery and chaos. I can warn you, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Run while you still can.

I'm in agreement on this. I forewarned her that I was going to leave the situation whenever something doesn't add to my life or doesn't make me happy (Pharrell's quote). She rebutted with a look of incomprehension.
Not shocking. Women are in a solipsism. It's a laundry machine and vacuum of emotions, hormones, and being a attention *****.

Thank you for your reaffirming insights, sir

You can't really go forward with purpose when lookin in your rear view mirror.

The bullseye is top form smv. You procreate and make time for that. I would much prefer my genes be weeded out if existence then be a cuck raising Chad's babies or marrying Chad's booty call.

#nextset!

Know your true North. Women are of secondary importance to your calling in life.