"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Denmark - Better than anything in the US

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
Just have to say, Danish women are incredibly beautiful. A 6 or 7 here is a 8 or 9 easily in Los Angeles, a city supposedly filled with beautiful women. I´m certain there isn´t a place in the U.S. that can even compare.

And you can forget ***** shields, some have them but most are incredibly easy going and a pleasure to speak with.

As a Danish friend said, I would have moved from Copenhagen years ago if it wasn´t for all the beautiful and (relatively) easy girls.

Here´s a toast to Northern European girls!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Has anyone else noticed that asian women seem to always be hb 5, 6, 7, 8? But there are hardly any 9 and hardly any that are less than 5. Sorry if this offends someone.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
Has anyone else noticed that asian women seem to always be hb 5, 6, 7, 8? But there are hardly any 9 and hardly any that are less than 5. Sorry if this offends someone.

I suppose I can agree with that - Asians mostly have softer facial features than Caucasians. Thus, you'll see lots of "cute" Asian girls, but not that many stunning ones - i.e. with sharp jawlines, hollow cheeks, etc. Same deal for Asian men, I suppose. But the upside is that Asians age VERY well, overall. Caucasians, by and large, age horribly. By the time we're both 45-50, I'll look about 35, and your non-Asian azz will look, well, 45-50. :D Same deal for Asian girls.
 

*new*

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
336
Reaction score
0
wherever you go in europe in general an average girl will be a lot better looking than that from the united states. Especially in eastern europe. in their teens slavic women look like they have been painted by a master artist.

as far as danes go, they are a lot more friendlier than yankees but that is you being the exotic guy in a cold boring country. (at least that was for me)

well northern culture is very open about sex so getting laid is relatively easy in the north but again i had easy lays in the states. I mean , if you aint getting any in the states, you aint getting any anywhere.

btw, i am a natural tan guy, so my interests lay in fairer gals.
 

Centy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
sydney, AUS
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
Has anyone else noticed that asian women seem to always be hb 5, 6, 7, 8? But there are hardly any 9 and hardly any that are less than 5. Sorry if this offends someone.
dude, which whole is it that you have your head stuck in!!!???? Open up your eyes and take a look around.

there are ****loads of <5 asians around.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Northern European girls are too tall for me. I met this one that was like 2 heads taller (even if I stood on tiptoes, I couldn't reach her!).
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
The current girl I'm banging is from Denmark.

She is fvcking hot - tall - great bod and big t#ts....

They build them well there thats for sure.

I was actually born in the UK, then lived in Denmark for 3 yrs (with work) before coming to the US.

Living in LA, I've got to say that I think the girls here are hotter on average than danish girls.

La chicks get sa bad rap on attitude. But Iv'e found the only girls that have the B#tchy attitude are those that come to LA from other cities/places. These chicks think they are all that - they are usually actress wanna be's - came to LA to make it.

Chciks that are born and bread in Southern Cali - are far better. These are great girls.

That's what I've found anyways.
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
beeing an european i can produly say that european chicks are lot better then American ones, you can start by saying the way they dress, act, talk, manners, interests, looks, everything seems to be better. for me at least!!!

Salut Evropa
 

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
Has anyone else noticed that asian women seem to always be hb 5, 6, 7, 8? But there are hardly any 9 and hardly any that are less than 5. Sorry if this offends someone.
There is no such thing as HB 5 or 6. If you consider a 5 or 6 to be a "hot babe," you've got issues :)
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
*Insert personal preferences and wonder why people don't agree with me.*
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top