Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Denmark - Better than anything in the US

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have to say, Danish women are incredibly beautiful. A 6 or 7 here is a 8 or 9 easily in Los Angeles, a city supposedly filled with beautiful women. I´m certain there isn´t a place in the U.S. that can even compare.

And you can forget ***** shields, some have them but most are incredibly easy going and a pleasure to speak with.

As a Danish friend said, I would have moved from Copenhagen years ago if it wasn´t for all the beautiful and (relatively) easy girls.

Here´s a toast to Northern European girls!

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that asian women seem to always be hb 5, 6, 7, 8? But there are hardly any 9 and hardly any that are less than 5. Sorry if this offends someone.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
Has anyone else noticed that asian women seem to always be hb 5, 6, 7, 8? But there are hardly any 9 and hardly any that are less than 5. Sorry if this offends someone.

I suppose I can agree with that - Asians mostly have softer facial features than Caucasians. Thus, you'll see lots of "cute" Asian girls, but not that many stunning ones - i.e. with sharp jawlines, hollow cheeks, etc. Same deal for Asian men, I suppose. But the upside is that Asians age VERY well, overall. Caucasians, by and large, age horribly. By the time we're both 45-50, I'll look about 35, and your non-Asian azz will look, well, 45-50. :D Same deal for Asian girls.

*new*

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wherever you go in europe in general an average girl will be a lot better looking than that from the united states. Especially in eastern europe. in their teens slavic women look like they have been painted by a master artist.

as far as danes go, they are a lot more friendlier than yankees but that is you being the exotic guy in a cold boring country. (at least that was for me)

well northern culture is very open about sex so getting laid is relatively easy in the north but again i had easy lays in the states. I mean , if you aint getting any in the states, you aint getting any anywhere.

btw, i am a natural tan guy, so my interests lay in fairer gals.

Centy

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, which whole is it that you have your head stuck in!!!???? Open up your eyes and take a look around.

there are ****loads of <5 asians around.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Northern European girls are too tall for me. I met this one that was like 2 heads taller (even if I stood on tiptoes, I couldn't reach her!).

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The current girl I'm banging is from Denmark.

She is fvcking hot - tall - great bod and big t#ts....

They build them well there thats for sure.

I was actually born in the UK, then lived in Denmark for 3 yrs (with work) before coming to the US.

Living in LA, I've got to say that I think the girls here are hotter on average than danish girls.

La chicks get sa bad rap on attitude. But Iv'e found the only girls that have the B#tchy attitude are those that come to LA from other cities/places. These chicks think they are all that - they are usually actress wanna be's - came to LA to make it.

Chciks that are born and bread in Southern Cali - are far better. These are great girls.

That's what I've found anyways.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
beeing an european i can produly say that european chicks are lot better then American ones, you can start by saying the way they dress, act, talk, manners, interests, looks, everything seems to be better. for me at least!!!

Salut Evropa

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as HB 5 or 6. If you consider a 5 or 6 to be a "hot babe," you've got issues :)

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Insert personal preferences and wonder why people don't agree with me.*