"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Demonstrating a Sexual Intent

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
A big piece missing from my game is being able to demonstrate a sexual intent without making the girl think that I am only interested in sex. The girl I'm currently gaming is a 9 who gets hit on constantly and is being stalked by a guy she recently gave her number to so her gaurd is up. How do I make sure that she sees me as a sexual man without offending her?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
do not be afraid of your sexuality, and do not be afraid to express it, oh and do not be embarsed to talk about it.
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Yep... don't be afraid of your sexuality. If a woman likes you she isn't going to turn down your advances. You'll offend her if you don't make a move.

As long as you don't stalk (ie. act insecure / jealuous / and wacked all in one) her then her other situation has nothing to do with you.
 

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Thanks guys. This is an area that I'm realizing more and more that I'm absolutely cluless about. What kinds of sexual things should I say early on in the relationship? What kinds of things should I avoid saying and doing? What would be considered crossing the line? Is there a line?
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
guittarjedi,

This is an intriguing question that you've posed to the forum.

I don't think the link in squirrels' reply, for the article on Casual Sex addresses the matter entirely because where do those women who are f#ck buddies fall into the spectrum? Other posts talk about FB's so I won't do that here.

In my opinion, a man's entire demeanour (his attitude and how he conducts himself) communicates and projects sexual intent.

If you're comfortable with being a sexual being and you're masculinity inside and outside are inline (meaning synchronous or congruent) then the rest of the world will see that comfort and accept it too.

No woman who's interested in you will reject your sexual advances. I totally agree with what the other DJ's have said about this in responding to your question.

As far as how far and how fast you should take it is entirely up to you. Follow your instinct and don't care about making mistakes. It's better to be chastised for being bold and courageous (i.e. a man) than it is to be thought of as being less of a man for not taking a chance.

Cheers,
Mav
 
Top