“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Demi Lovato: Dating older men is gross!

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
242
Age
42

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,685
Olivia Dunne was 28 when she auditioned for Wolf Wall Street to play opposite Leonardo, 37. The men with money said she was “too old” and went with Margot Robbie, 21.

She has about 7 years left before the estrogen completely runs out.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,858
All of these former Disney Channel girls are nuts. I wonder what happened to her?

 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,425
Reaction score
2,638
Wasn't "she" a "they/them" like 6 months ago?

Why she's considered newsworthy is beyond me.
Also a drug addict if I remember correctly

Have no idea why guys are triggered by what some drug addict is saying. Maybe she was tripping

Being triggered by some dumb sh1t that a drug addict is saying is like getting upset that a beggar tells you that you are poor or a loser
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,936
Wasn't "she" a "they/them" like 6 months ago?
I thought she preferred girls anyway. She changes sexual identities like every six months. Couldn't care less what her opinion is.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,685
Have no idea why guys are triggered by what some drug addict is saying.
Because she can still get pregnant and if she lost some weight, would have has some look to her.

Generally unless the woman is a criminal or a hooker, guys don’t care much about a woman’s past. They can handle it if she of fertile age. The younger she is, the more they can handle it.

Being triggered by some dumb sh1t that a drug addict is saying is like getting upset that a beggar tells you that you are poor or a loser
Demi is of fertile age, her fertileness super-cedes the drug addiction.

If Britney Spears, 41, said that, no one would be triggered, no one would care, If Kate Middleton, 41, said that, no one would be triggered, no one would care,

If Sydney Sweeney, 25, said that, the triggering would be out of this world.

Everything depends on a woman‘s youth,
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
She's also orca fat these days and does not even have a pretty face...she can dream.

So are you 35 and up guys who want younger women, I guess it's gross now. So we're supposed to chase post 35 year old wall women now??


 
Top