Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Demanding ladies.. Wow.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Just a suggestion, so take it as you wish. It would be good to be a bit more flexible. Peoples actions and emotions are fluid and there are not defined rules that can possibly to everyone, let alone a majority or people.

I used to never confirm prior to date, and I had one girl, who I heard nothing. I waited till 15 mins after we were supposed to meet, saying I was late. I was about 15 minutes away. She thought I had cancelled cause she didnt hear anything. From now on, when women dont confirm the day of, I will shoot a message an hour before. I wont assume it's a flake because I understand that expecting everyone to act the same is silly. We all have different experiences and backgrounds, and should behave differently.

My point is, She had different expectations than me, but it did teach me to not be so rigid and let one persons actions define my response. It's natural for humans to follow patterns, we are biologically wired to follow them. Understanding the variation in social dynamics is critical to the game and people in general.
I am all for flexibility. However, the one who offers the date sets the place, time is negotiable. If she said, hey, I want to take you to so and so, then I agree. Not say, well, no, let's go here instead. It goes both ways for the inviter. The invitee is the guess. They can either go or not. Pretty simple and has been like that for ages.

R

Ranger

You can’t get with a woman if you don’t hang out together. Plenty of opportunities to straighten her out if it comes up.
If she told you to sit on the couch so she could unzip you...is that dictating terms?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its about tolerance. Its not much diff then a FAer or incel acceptance of abstinence. Its pathetic. I don't need another explanation on female nature or e standards. I get it.

Check red Tyler.

Good stuff Synergy1 mate.

When I started this journey, I was beta as ****. I wanted a wife and kids. I spent years, nearly a decade at pickup between LTRs, flings, ONS, FWBs, **** buddies, etc.

Who I was before and who I am now isn't the same person. There's no going back. I see female nature as it is. Not how I wish it would be.

Inundate oneself with mgtow, red pill, Peterson, pickup, and other content. I recently read a book by Ram Dass. I am not trying to be a monk nor mgtow or Peterson. I sift through what's what, I apply, keep what works, and disregard the rest.

Go lift. Go in nature. Meditate. Do yoga. Do pickup. Minimum three approaches per day. ****, say hi. Get to the point of chain gunning cold approach @ everything thin, Young attractive. Obviously, use common sense. No means no.

It only gets harder with age Playboy. Keep me updated.
Thanks boss. For me its about getting back out there - none of this is new to me which is the bad part. I have done cold approaches with success on women who don't speak 1 word of english. Back than, it was fun. Now I hid behind dating apps like tinder and qualified myself by that. Since that last post, I got rid of the dating apps and burnt all the ****ing boats!

Tomorrow should be a good vacation day, the last of summer. Going to get after it like the old days, and this after a date (holdover from the app).

As for three approaches per day, not enough people where I live to do that. I could do easily more than that tomrrow. Will see how demanding the women are and report back. Gotta have fun with this kinda thing! cheers

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks boss. For me its about getting back out there - none of this is new to me which is the bad part. I have done cold approaches with success on women who don't speak 1 word of english. Back than, it was fun. Now I hid behind dating apps like tinder and qualified myself by that. Since that last post, I got rid of the dating apps and burnt all the ****ing boats!
There was a RMG group (one of many). I think it was the most recent podcast. One of the guys (I am terrible with names.. Women should have barcodes), a regular on the RMG podcast was going over a SMV scale.

It depicted the form of SMV in men and women. Now, given the fact many of these guys participated in a testosterone podcast. Here, many admitted to trt use due to decline in testosterone due to age. With that said, I think they're off with forty as male top form SMV. I would say mid to late 30s (though very individual).

Now, bare with me. I have digressed a bit. The point isn't low testosterone though it should have been a focus with age. It coincides with self care, self knowledge, lift, eat healthy, acquire resources, lifestyle, etc.

Please check the recent podcast. Its indicative of the Pareto distribution. The 80:20 principal. The RMG podcast pointed out, 80% of women are pursuing the top 20% of males or the 1%(ERS). Nothing new right?

RMG went onto show, 80% of men are pursuing the Bottom 20% of women. Low hanging fruit. Its in the form of cratered SMV, plummeted SMV, single moms, Rollo's alpha widow, epiphany phase women, cawkkk carousel Sloot gonna Sloot.

Guess who you're pursuing online? Which demographic?

Tomorrow should be a good vacation day, the last of summer. Going to get after it like the old days, and this after a date (holdover from the app).

As for three approaches per day, not enough people where I live to do that. I could do easily more than that tomrrow. Will see how demanding the women are and report back. Gotta have fun with this kinda thing! cheers
Agreed.

Blanc's 3 approach minimum per day is GOAT status. He's a savage. It hardwires a man to kill it. No excuses. I'm that guy. Trip to the grocery store, Starbucks, gym, etc. Obv. You can go off more on weekends.

Online, a chick calls. Hangs up. Msgs. No response. The amount of cuck women are in abundance. I am not saying, don't do it. I am saying, have an arsenal outside the passive dating role. Its a better story to tell and the caliber IMHO and exp is 100x better.

I suppose one appreciates and admires their work over ghosting a chick I puller without effort off an app.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Low testosterone is prevalent amongst city dwellers.

I would suggest going for an eco holiday, no women, going solo, jungle tracking, mountain climbing, water rafting, fishing etc.

Take a 1 week break every quarterly from the city and just go for some cheap eco tour. Solo would be best but for the 1st few times; bring along some buddies.

mr-ed209

Reaction score
I have never had a girl hit me up to play tennis?? Where do you guys live, ****ing Wimbledon?

R

Ranger

Low testosterone is prevalent amongst city dwellers.

I would suggest going for an eco holiday, no women, going solo, jungle tracking, mountain climbing, water rafting, fishing etc.

Take a 1 week break every quarterly from the city and just go for some cheap eco tour. Solo would be best but for the 1st few times; bring along some buddies.
This is also a truth. Living a docile life. No risk. No danger. No fulfillment of positive constructive aggression against a rough environment. It makes weak, docile men. Quite distasteful.