Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Define a "h0e"

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you define a h0e?

Any girl who's had a one night stand?

A chick younger than 30 with more than 20 partners?

Girls that hit the club's more than once a month?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A hoe receives money for cex.

A slut fauks around to fill in emptiness, validation, enjoyment.

TheProspect

Reaction score
It’s so easy for girls to get sex, and all girls love sex.

I think for the majority of women, they go through a little experimental/slvt phase at some point between losing her virginity and her early twenties (and possibly later if she was in a LTR during that timeframe). It’s a combination of seeking fun, excitement, adventure, in addition to coping with their emotions and stress. I don’t blame girls for going through such phases, as I think most girls go through these phases to some degree for various durations of time. I feel like some girls get it out of their system after their first one night stand and on the other end of the spectrum some prolong the phase indefinitely in order to fill a void in their life or because of <insert psychological problem here>.

I’ve dated girls who are considered “low mileage” who ended up being trainwrecks and nothing but trouble, and I dated one particular girl last year who openly admitted to having 10 sexual partners at age 21 (she thought if she told me I’d reveal my partner count too lol) which initially really hurt my impression of her, but she ending up surprising me by being the most affectionate and seemingly loyal girl I ever dated as well as the most fun girl I’ve been around outside of the bedroom... these counterintuitive experiences told me to ignore partner count (within reason), and evaluate a girls value of companionship based how she behaves towards me.

But to answer your question:

Every guy will have his own subjective opinion on what constitutes a “h0e”. In my opinion, a “h0e” is either a) a girl who, regardless of age, is going through an extended (or indefinite) period of a slvt/party phase, or b) a girl who unashamedly lives an openly promiscuous lifestyle.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every guy will have his own subjective opinion on what constitutes a “h0e”. In my opinion, a “h0e” is either a) a girl who, regardless of age, is going through an extended (or indefinite) period of a slvt/party phase, or b) a girl who unashamedly lives an openly promiscuous lifestyle.
Define "openly promiscuous".

TheProspect

Reaction score
A slut fauks around to fill in emptiness, validation, enjoyment.
This is also probably true for a lot of men and guys on this forum as well.

They focus so much on pursuing sex for the reasons you’ve listed instead of attaining it as a byproduct of working on and improving themselves, for themselves.

Just an observation, not saying that it’s a bad thing necessarily.

Define "openly promiscuous".
Ok I’ll try and elaborate. What I mean by “openly promiscuous” is public behaviour, in a setting such as a bar(but anywhere really), where a girl gives off the impression that she is easy to sleep with. Parties and drinks a lot (especially if they are already dating someone), very touchy, flirting and/or making out with multiple guys at one venue in the same night, dressing for attention in minimal clothing, and whose response to all that would be “idgaf what other people think i’m having fun!” and is unapologetic and morally content with her behaviour. She could be a virgin and in my head I’d label her a “h0e”.

In contrast, the girl I dated with 10 partners had big boobs and an overall nice body but she NEVER showed cleavage nor dressed skimpy, never drank until she was drunk, is relatively shy around unfamiliar people and even came off as a prude when I first met her. She may have a high partner count to some people but I wouldn’t label her a “h0e”.

Now that you asked me to elaborate, I personally define a “slvt” and a “h0e” differently in my head when I think about it. To me, how I define a “h0e” is based more on publicly displayed lifestyle and behaviour, whereas I define a “slvt” based more on eagerness to sleep with new partners.

I’m not sure if you use the terminology interchangeably, but I learned writing this post I interpret them differently lol.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is also probably true for a lot of men and guys on this forum as well.

They focus so much on pursuing sex for the reasons you’ve listed instead of attaining it as a byproduct of working on and improving themselves, for themselves.

Just an observation, not saying that it’s a bad thing necessarily.

Ok I’ll try and elaborate. What I mean by “openly promiscuous” is public behaviour, in a setting such as a bar(but anywhere really), where a girl gives off the impression that she is easy to sleep with. Parties and drinks a lot (especially if they are already dating someone), very touchy, flirting and/or making out with multiple guys at one venue in the same night, dressing for attention in minimal clothing, and whose response to all that would be “idgaf what other people think i’m having fun!” and is unapologetic and morally content with her behaviour. She could be a virgin and in my head I’d label her a “h0e”.

In contrast, the girl I dated with 10 partners had big boobs and an overall nice body but she NEVER showed cleavage nor dressed skimpy, never drank until she was drunk, is relatively shy around unfamiliar people and even came off as a prude when I first met her. She may have a high partner count to some people but I wouldn’t label her a “h0e”.

Now that you asked me to elaborate, I personally define a “slvt” and a “h0e” differently in my head when I think about it. To me, how I define a “h0e” is based more on publicly displayed lifestyle and behaviour, whereas I define a “slvt” based more on eagerness to sleep with new partners.

I’m not sure if you use the terminology interchangeably, but I learned writing this post I interpret them differently lol.
Thanks for the detailed response. I'm starting to feel like I couldn't be with someone who had a ONS. Met a girl who on paper is great. I always come across as non judgemental so girls are open.

She tells me that when she was on holiday in Croatia she tried out tinder. Met a guy via tinder on her last night. He came over told her "this is just about sex right", they screwed, he left. Now some guys might say she was single blah blah blah.

But how can man be happy walking round with such a woman. In the back of my mind I'm thinking, is that all it took? A handsome face and a few words on tinder? I just don't think I could be proud being with such a woman, although this probably constitutes the vast majority of women - even those with low partner counts.

My question to SS is am I being unrealistic in my grievances? Is this the new norm?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to...the Geto Boys defined it perfectly 30 years ago. Just listen to the song and take notes. Also take notes on what they say about how you should and shouldnt act with these chicks...80% of the dudes on this forum should have this song on 24/7 repeat til its burned into their mind.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed response. I'm starting to feel like I couldn't be with someone who had a ONS. Met a girl who on paper is great. I always come across as non judgemental so girls are open.

She tells me that when she was on holiday in Croatia she tried out tinder. Met a guy via tinder on her last night. He came over told her "this is just about sex right", they screwed, he left. Now some guys might say she was single blah blah blah.

But how can man be happy walking round with such a woman. In the back of my mind I'm thinking, is that all it took? A handsome face and a few words on tinder? I just don't think I could be proud being with such a woman, although this probably constitutes the vast majority of women - even those with low partner counts.

My question to SS is am I being unrealistic in my grievances? Is this the new norm?
I’m actually on the same page as you.

It’s next to impossible to withhold judgement, at least subconsciously, when you hear such details like that of a women’s past. That’s why I don’t ask about a girls sex life before me. I think prior relationships are okay to be aware about but partner history and the nature of those hookups will put you in a position mentally where you are unable to respect her enough for any type of healthy relationship (assuming you’re seeking a LTR or companionship). It will negatively influence your behaviour towards her in a subtle way. It requires very high emotional intelligence to be involved when you know the details of a girl’s past, and unfortunately, most girls are going to have something they have done in their past that will bug you. Your options are basically: 1) don’t ask about a women’s partner count or sexual history and evaluate her value based on her current lifestyle, her goals, and how she behaves towards you , 2) ask, or find out, and accept her history as it is (or next/fvckNchuck her), or 3) wait for your “unicorn”........ What alternatives do you really have beyond that?

We all got baggage at the end of the day. If girls knew our entire history of everything we’ve ever done, they would judge us and we would probabley lose “value” in their eyes too. It is what it is.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And for the record its "ho" not "hoe"...unless you are refering to a gardening tool

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m actually on the same page as you.

It’s next to impossible to withhold judgement, at least subconsciously, when you hear such details like that of a women’s past. That’s why I don’t ask about a girls sex life before me. I think prior relationships are okay to be aware about but partner history and the nature of those hookups will put you in a position mentally where you are unable to respect her enough for any type of healthy relationship (assuming you’re seeking a LTR or companionship). It will negatively influence your behaviour towards her in a subtle way. It requires very high emotional intelligence to be involved when you know the details of a girl’s past, and unfortunately, most girls are going to have something they have done in their past that will bug you. Your options are basically: 1) don’t ask about a women’s partner count or sexual history and evaluate her value based on her current lifestyle, her goals, and how she behaves towards you , 2) ask, or find out, and accept her history as it is (or next/fvckNchuck her), or 3) wait for your “unicorn”........ What alternatives do you really have beyond that?

We all got baggage at the end of the day. If girls knew our entire history of everything we’ve ever done, they would judge us and we would probabley lose “value” in their eyes too. It is what it is.
Bro basically you're saying "ignorance is bliss". That's how people end up getting burnt. If we are talking long term relationships and potentially marriage then knowing these things is vital.

I think you are setting yourself up for a lot of misery if you keep yourself in the dark.

Your solutions are right though. There really are only those three options you stated.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to...the Geto Boys defined it perfectly 30 years ago. Just listen to the song and take notes. Also take notes on what they say about how you should and shouldnt act with these chicks...80% of the dudes on this forum should have this song on 24/7 repeat til its burned into their mind.

Quality tune.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Bro basically you're saying "ignorance is bliss". That's how people end up getting burnt. If we are talking long term relationships and potentially marriage then knowing these things is vital.

I think you are setting yourself up for a lot of misery if you keep yourself in the dark.

Your solutions are right though. There really are only those three options you stated.
That’s exactly what I’m saying, ignorance is bliss.

You’re right, knowing these things are vital if you are seeking a LTR and eventually marriage.

I’m 24 years old. I have goals and ambitions beyond anything a women can give to me at this point in my life.

I’m open to marriage down the line, but I’m choosing to focus on me and doing everything within my power to set up the best future for myself. I am not seeking a marriage nor a LTR for the foreseeable future. Therefore it is not necessary, nor do I have the time and energy, to focus on screening women for a potential wife at this stage in my life. I have a steady plate that allows me to have some occasional sex and companionship to keep me grounded, it also allows me to focus on working on myself and my goals because I don’t have to be worried about sacrificing my productivity in order to chase new tail in the meantime.

Ignoring my plates history, and the history of any future plate, is what’s best for me right now. But like you said, and I agree with you, when the time comes in the future, I will need to switch up my strategy so my ignorance doesn’t contribute to me making poor decisions in regards to a potential long time partner.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I’m saying, ignorance is bliss.

You’re right, knowing these things are vital if you are seeking a LTR and eventually marriage.

I’m 24 years old. I have goals and ambitions beyond anything a women can give to me at this point in my life.

I’m open to marriage down the line, but I’m choosing to focus on me and doing everything within my power to set up the best future for myself. I am not seeking a marriage nor a LTR for the foreseeable future. Therefore it is not necessary, nor do I have the time and energy, to focus on screening women for a potential wife at this stage in my life. I have a steady plate that allows me to have some occasional sex and companionship to keep me grounded, it also allows me to focus on working on myself and my goals because I don’t have to be worried about sacrificing my productivity in order to chase new tail in the meantime.

Ignoring my plates history, and the history of any future plate, is what’s best for me right now. But like you said, and I agree with you, when the time comes in the future, I will need to switch up my strategy so my ignorance doesn’t contribute to me making poor decisions in regards to a potential long time partner.
Cool man. That's exactly where I was at 24. I wouldn't ponder these thoughts for plates that didn't have LTR potential or for good time girls.

But I'm 29 soon and time is precious. You start to realise that women, even those only good for s3x are a massive time sink. I'm at stage of my life where I only want to associate with women (and people in general) who add value to m my life and therefore they'll likely need to be worthy of an LTR some time down the line.

If don't think it's realistic to maintain interest from 7s and above unless you put some effort in (e.g. dates) and I'm not willing to do this for the slvts. And once those plates drop replacing them is a time cost that is difficult to justify right now.

If I had more time or money I wouldn't care honestly care about an LTR at the moment.

Last edited:
Reaction score

That's the way most of them are these days. It's why they can't pair bond or make suitable partners. Why the population of Western Civilization is declining to the point of extinction.

Reaction score
Of course you're being realistic. But it's not going to help you. Kind of sad when you have to just EXPECT that a girl is a total wh0re.

But good luck changing society. It's our over sexualized culture. Even Muslim girls move here and are total wh0res within 1 generation.

Girls lose their virginity when they're like 12. And have over 20 guys by the time they're 18. And the TV and media just tells them it's okay. In fact, it's the feminist thing to do. They're doing their gender proud.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
H0e in short is an opportunist. She'd be the one to screw for validation, or to get privileges or because someone has clout. They are dangerous cause they usually only look after their desires.

H0es are like that fake friend whose around because you have money or connection. They don't care about you.

A wh0re is a h0e that's also a prostitute.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. It's not about the numbers and never had been. It's about the behavior that comes with racking up those numbers.
A h0e could be the biggest c0ck tease and stretch men out for dates or mooch $$$. It's not always sex. And they aren't always highly sexxed.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't think I could be proud being with such a woman, although this probably constitutes the vast majority of women - even those with low partner counts.
This probably constitutes the vast majority of men as well. Are you willing to forgo the same if the roles were reversed? A person's past is the past. So long as they are not out to purposely deceive and hurt someone else for their own benefit, disregarding the other person's feelings, someone else's past is really none of your business. When I am single, I am as promiscuous as I feel like being. When I have committed to someone, I have never cheated. I've came close, but in the end I am glad I didn't, because I not only made the commitment to her, but more importantly to myself. I've even practiced celibacy for close to a year. I didn't feel any more a saint or virtuous, nor did I feel deprived. I just felt as if I were doing what I wanted to do atm, to focus on ME, being the keyword. You would be surprised how many things in life fall into place, when you commit to focusing on you and stop focusing on others. Especially, when it comes to the point that you feel as though you have to start putting labels on others for something that doesn't live up to your standards, when you probably don't know all the details to begin with. I'm not saying, "throw caution to the wind" neither. It goes back to, does she hurt/use others in the process to get what she wants? I have no use for individuals like that, but if not... I choose to judge her on her actions towards me and wether or not she honors her commitments to me.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I define a hoe any girl whos cost/privilege ratio FOR ME is unbalanced.

Let me elaborate, a girl who got fvcked from hot studs in her 20s and now in her 30s while spoiled and rotten demands commitment is a hoe.

Therefore any girl whos investment from a man is not matched from a privilege/reward of equal value from her part, is a hoe.

For example a girl who demands commitment and loyalty but provides something other men didnt get wheter physical or personal, is not a hoe.

Basically the question is this one, does my investment in her is matched from a great value of the same degree from her part?