"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Deep set eyes

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
:rolleyes:
 

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
only if you want to look like "Cro-Magnon man" or a cave man. :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Apparently it's very common in New Jersey. ;)

Short of major major surgery it's something you've just got to live with. The only thing is if you are very skinny it can look like you have sunken eyes.
 

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
Arnold Schwarzennegger has sunken eyes and he looks cool....
 

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Earth
I have deeply set eyes. People are always telling me that I have very piercing eyes, but I think it has more to do with my personality that anything else.

This thread is stupid. Why did I even bother to reply again? Well, I've already written this much... guess I might as well submit it.:p
 

1878

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by mahon83050
Is having deep set eyes a good or bad thing?
depends on preference man! come on

some girls like em some won't
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2002
Messages
307
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Dude don't worry about it cause someone out there finds even the wierdest traits attractive.

If there weren't people out there willing to fcuk people with sunken eyes then the gene for it would have been filtered out of humanity a long time ago. Don't worry about it at all.
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
Sweet jeebus. Deep set eyes? Have you considered suicide?

Thank god I've only got a small p3nis :eek:

Thats ok I compensated for that with ab implants


Best thread ....ever
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
i don't even know what deep set eyes looks like, i'm lucky cus i have bright blue eyes and dark skin (indian/welsh genes)....my eyes are my best feature for picking up chicks, always gets a compliment
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by thefonz
i don't even know what deep set eyes looks like, i'm lucky cus i have bright blue eyes and dark skin (indian/welsh genes)....my eyes are my best feature for picking up chicks, always gets a compliment
Lucky bastard
 
Top