DECODE THIS TEXT FOR ME FELLAS (**** Test?)

lexluciano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: You always seem to get arthritis every time I ask ya about Cali lol

Girl: I like Cali. Usually when people don't text back they don't want to talk to you

Me: Yea I'm bout to take a v to cali soon as i get my schedule worked out

Help me people:
+ is the girl **** testing me???
+ should I leave it alone already??
+ How should have I responded???
+ I've paced my text message with her from 3 days...to a week...to more than a week..kept it fun and persistent as much as possible

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lexluciano said:
Girl: I like Cali. Usually when people don't text back they don't want to talk to you
It don't get any clearer than this, son...

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Wow. Come on, man.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch......man forget her, move on

blunt but classless...

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can appreciate a girl like this. She is bold. Type of girl that doesn't like to waste anyone's time.

Go ahead and delete this broads number because she does not want you.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I can appreciate a girl like this. She is bold. Type of girl that doesn't like to waste anyone's time.

Go ahead and delete this broads number because she does not want you.
See, she MIGHT be bold. The first thing that I wondered when I saw this was, "Damn. How much did this guy text her to piss her off THAT bad?"

This isn't the kind of response you get after texting a girl once or twice. But there's always the chance that she really is an evil biotch.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Beyond a reasonable doubt, the ball is in her court, and she's just not that into you. Delete the number. Move on. Judge's orders.

Case closed. :rolleyes:

lexluciano

Don Juan
Reaction score
how would've ya'll responded back to that tho???

See, my thing was:
+ if i dont respond, that would be weakness
+ if I responded with aggression like "f*ck you then" or something to the effect of "well...thats YOUR PEOPLES and not mine" IDK...i feel like these are weak responses. LET ALONE...i did not want to press the issue.
+ so i decided to play it cool and instead of attacking that last message (Which i know MOST insecure guys / horny dudes would do)...i texted back about "taking a vacation to cali as soon as i get my schedule fixed"

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh are you fcuking serious?! You get some really knowledgeable people on here as well as some right tools. She doesn't want to speak to you and has told you as much. Let it go...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
My 1,800th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your appeal is denied. You need to be spinning more plates. You showed us all that you aren't. And I know because I was guilty of it too.

Why are you still worried about this one girl? When you take that vacation to Cali and start going for girls out there, you'll forget this one for sure.

lexluciano said:
Me: You always seem to get arthritis every time I ask ya about Cali lol

She always has it when you ask her out? Not a good sign. :trouble:

She was being upfront about the fact that she's not interested in you. Gotta admire that!

Me: Yea I'm bout to take a v to cali soon as i get my schedule worked out

You should've gone ghost instead of responding with this. The ball's in her court now.

Help me people:
+ is the girl **** testing me???
No, she's rejecting you.

+ should I leave it alone already??
HELL YEAH!!

+ How should have I responded???
There are times you don't respond, this being one of them. Going ghost with the ball in your court can make a girl wonder about you if she's interested.

+ I've paced my text message with her from 3 days...to a week...to more than a week..kept it fun and persistent as much as possible

AFAIC, it don't matter. She don't want your ass.
Read between the lines.

Now, don't think your playing it cool did good for you. Don't cry over spilled milk. Let it go. RIGHT NOW. Learn from this.

Does Judge nismo make himself clear?

lexluciano

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
My 1,800th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your appeal is denied. You need to be spinning more plates. You showed us all that you aren't. And I know because I was guilty of it too.

Why are you still worried about this one girl? When you take that vacation to Cali and start going for girls out there, you'll forget this one for sure.

Read between the lines.

Now, don't think your playing it cool did good for you. Don't cry over spilled milk. Let it go. RIGHT NOW. Learn from this.

Does Judge nismo make himself clear?
don't say anything???
Maaan....thats some girl ****. I respect her being blunt....but at the sametime..dont think im just gonna take a slap like that! Imma fire some shots strategically. Going ghost WORKS if the girl ain't got nothing smart to say.

For example...this is the same girl that text me in class saying "haw, this class is so boring, i wanna leave" <----now this I went ghost on.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lexluciano said:
don't say anything???
Maaan....thats some girl ****. I respect her being blunt....but at the sametime..dont think im just gonna take a slap like that! Imma fire some shots strategically. Going ghost WORKS if the girl ain't got nothing smart to say.

For example...this is the same girl that text me in class saying "haw, this class is so boring, i wanna leave" <----now this I went ghost on.
You really have no idea what you're doing huh? Cut her off, she doesn't want you. Learn to accept it and move on, don't be so immature about it.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lexluciano said:
don't say anything???

Well, this guy's got it all figured out.

Nothing to see here.

Best wishes.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you cats are so technical. This PUA sh*t is not what I do. I see things in black and white. Either a girl is interested or she is not. If she is not interested you get your game up and continue to get other girls. I can see however how you annoyed this girl so much that she had to be bold with your a$$.

Your starting to annoy me too with all these dumb questions so let me bold with you. You seem like a wack dude. Very annoying and very wack. This girl doesn't want a wack dude that asks a billion questions. Get your game up because right now you are only going to get wack females.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing to decipher, here. She's not playing games or giving you a **** test. There's nothing chase after. She flat out told you she's not interested; to drop dead, and leave her alone. It can't be any more clear. Not everything is a test or game. This certainly isn't. If she doesn't want to talk to someone (ie, you), she's not going to text back. That means she doesn't want to talk to you. She doesn't like you. I see nothing but pure disinterest and distaste from her end. This is how people act when they have low interest in someone. Fighting back won't increase her interest - because she doesn't HAVE any to increase.

She is definitely a *****, though. Her response was very rude, sarcastic, and condescending in nature. Consider this a good thing, and find someone better.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lexluciano said:
so where does persistence play in all of this?
It doesn't. You've already p!ssed her off to the point where she's been direct with you. Nobody should ever have to do that.

What you do now is have some dignity and move on. Just keep in mind that seduction takes two people - to break it down to basics, you make a move, she makes a move, then you make a more advanced move, then she makes a more advanced move. If she stops making moves or takes a step back, then you need to take a step back. If you keep making all the moves, then you're acting needy and risk creeping her out.

lexluciano

Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
There is nothing to decipher, here. She's not playing games or giving you a **** test. There's nothing chase after. She flat out told you she's not interested; to drop dead, and leave her alone. It can't be any more clear. Not everything is a test or game. This certainly isn't. If she doesn't want to talk to someone (ie, you), she's not going to text back. That means she doesn't want to talk to you. She doesn't like you. I see nothing but pure disinterest and distaste from her end. This is how people act when they have low interest in someone. Fighting back won't increase her interest - because she doesn't HAVE any to increase.

She is definitely a *****, though. Her response was very rude, sarcastic, and condescending in nature. Consider this a good thing, and find someone better.
would you have responded to her text or you would've taken an L with her response?

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you should have responded at all, it maybe would have been with, "Oh, got cha! Later."

Simply a polite response to her honesty. Honesty is a good thing, let's not forget. She was helping you not waste your time. I'm guessing you suffocated her prior to all this. So, ghost, or an acknowledgment. Whichever makes you sleep better at night. In either case, you wrote her something else. It's done. Move on. Ser's.

Lesson learned, hopefully.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened to all of us at one time or another. Learn from this and move on. Whether you do or not learn your lesson from this, time will tell.