"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Deciding between two guys

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
If you've read my other post about 5 date rule or whatever your up to speed. I'm quite the character with chicks here, anyways....

This girl i like ALOT was involved with this dude before she met me, then i met her and we messed around and hung out almost daily and we're planning on going to Red Lobster on thursday. So, she never openly complains about this dude, only when i ask about how things are going (a topic i try to avoid).

Anyways, my friend Kay (a guy) asked her friend (a girl) what she thought about me and she said that the girl likes me alot but she's kinda in a situation right now where she's confused whether she wants to be with me or with the other dude who's she's having problems with. I asked her what's troubling her with dude and she said that he doesn't call ehr back alot when he's supposed to and "some guys just take advantage of the fact that a girl will be there for you" and shiit.

So what should I do for game in this situation? I was thinking of knocking the guy down every once and awhile (but not all the time like im desperate or something) and show her a good time by taking her out on thursday.

But maybe I need something more, like conversation stuff (I ask about her passions and ****t right now to make her 'feel') but I think I need more. Some game. Some things to do. Some things to say. Help out fellow Dj's!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
Do NOT bring up the other guy. That's mistake #1. It really shouldn't be your problem. Your job is to attract her, not to make her lose attraction to him. You can do that in a thousand subtle ways. One thing you're also doing is spending too much time with her. She sees you as convenient, you're around when she can't do something with the other guy. I'm sure that's not where you want to be. Make other plans with another woman if possible, if not, then with your friends, do not invite her along. Give her the chance to think about you while you're out having fun. What you can "do" is do less with her, and give her the chance to appreciate you more.

I know it feels weird, but you have to pull back to make her want you more. You can't make her want you more by smothering her with your attention. Of course you take the risk of her spending the time with the other guy, but if you're playing your game right, and plant the right seeds, she'll be thinking about you anyway.

HTH,

Romeo
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
bump!!!
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by MRomeo99
Do NOT bring up the other guy. That's mistake #1. It really shouldn't be your problem. Your job is to attract her, not to make her lose attraction to him. You can do that in a thousand subtle ways. One thing you're also doing is spending too much time with her. She sees you as convenient, you're around when she can't do something with the other guy. I'm sure that's not where you want to be. Make other plans with another woman if possible, if not, then with your friends, do not invite her along. Give her the chance to think about you while you're out having fun. What you can "do" is do less with her, and give her the chance to appreciate you more.

I know it feels weird, but you have to pull back to make her want you more. You can't make her want you more by smothering her with your attention. Of course you take the risk of her spending the time with the other guy, but if you're playing your game right, and plant the right seeds, she'll be thinking about you anyway.

HTH,

Romeo
I don't think you're making the right call in this situation. It sounds like the whole reason he's gotten her interest in the first place is because she's sick of the other guy not calling her back or being available to her. She feels like the other guy just isn't interested enough.

This is a subject that has never been covered properly on this site. Just as you can't be too eager and pushy, you can't be too distant and unavailable. Just as you guys have that inner radar that tells you that if a girl is too unavailable that she isn't interested...girls have that same radar. You have to show enough interest without coming on TOO strong. You have to find a balance of showing interest while not seeming desperate. If he becomes more unavailable and distant she will end up sticking with the unavailable and distant guy that she's familiar with or just finding someone else altogether.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top