Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Debunking 'THE PRIZE' - and plates

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I am "THE PRIZE", why do I need to get a career (that is solid and reliable), work out, be toned and fit, dress well, act well, act like a CLOWN, jumping through a suitors hoops, saying just the right thing, upping my game, playing her game, and just generally trying to be FANTASTIC
A diamond you found in the garbage covered in poop is going to be hard to sell, you must polish it first.

Doesn't matter, I am the prize after I change my entire life just to be coveted and loved by some average loser girl who does nothing but possess a skin slipper and has a job..
If you have to change your life just to get an average girl that implies you were less than a 5/10 doesn't it?

I had a dry spell for EIGHT DAMN YEARS -- plates? who the hell are these men talking and talked about in the RP community? movie stars?
A lot of the popular and successful PUAs are also rich and handsome. (Neil Strauss, Mystery, AlphaMaleStrategies, etc.)

On the internet some people could be lying about their plates or exaggerating the details.

But for a guy who has done enough self improvement to at least be above average all you have to do is meet and talk to more women and you'll naturally gain more plates.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘I am the prize” does not mean the young hot fertile girl will sleep with any man because he has reproductive parts. It’s more “if she doesn’t sleep with me, it’s no big deal, I’ll move on. I (ideally) have more going for me than most.

Now whether she is going to leave the man, or is not a virgin, or divorced, or older, or whatever, its a different issue. You can’t control what other people do.

On another note, the one thing that society brainwashes men from 6 years old is “study and get good grades, and everything will be alright”. There was no; “invest, get good with girls, have sex, get tall, join sports, join clubs, make money.” The whole adolescence was “get the right answer to the math test.”

By the time a man figures it out, the rich are miles ahead and the hot girls are pregnant.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
‘I am the prize” does not mean the young hot fertile girl will sleep with any man because he has reproductive parts. It’s more “if she doesn’t sleep with me, it’s no big deal, I’ll move on. I (ideally) have more going for me than most.
But you are not by this example, because young/hot/fertile/girl has you LISTING HER DEFINING ATTRIBUTES, young/hot/fertile/girl has all the elements of a prize essentially (FOR DOING NOTHING BUT BEING BORN AND HAVING WARM PARTS AND LOOKING 'fertile' -- her denying you and you going "it’s no big deal, I’ll move on I bet her cat smells like rotten cheese" proves that you had her on a pedestal and two: that SHE DID NOT COME TO YOU AND FARK YOU WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF HELLO LIKE SHE WOULD IF YOU WERE TOM HARDY.... you had to notice her, see her value, wonder if she liked you, made sure your bank is in order, your status at peak, hair game on point, designer clothes fitting well etc etc..
None of these things are 'alpha' either, and anyway she said NO THANKS, (maybe after 200 sms's, 20 phone calls, 3 dates) ... but yes, men are 'THE PRIZE' for some reason, on paper.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mindset is there because of how desperate pathetic and low T most fellas are.