Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Death of an AFC

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out in a town near me yesterday, sitting in one of my favourite cafes trying to eat and read. This town is a college town - lots of young, bright people. Sometimes they sit in this cafe and try and study. Or they do dates and stuff.

Anyway - five minutes after I get there these two turn up. One of them is an Italian girl, around 20-ish. The other an Asian-looking guy, same age. She was around a 7.5. He was - well, dunno, cos I'm not good at rating guys, but he looked smooth and sharp, in a DJ kind of way.

But a DJ he was not. It was *so bad* watching this guy set himself up.

First off he's obviously interested, and that's why he's asked her out. But...

The chick starts telling him that she has a lot of guy friends, and doesn't date any of them. And they all seem to want more from her. And - like - what's up with that? Can't people just be friends?

And he says that yeah, some people just aren't emotionally mature enough to deal with that. (Implying - unlike him of course. Ha.)

Then she launches into this long story about how she went out a few times with some guy over the summer, but it was just like, social. And then this guy started being really mean with her because he thought they were dating or something, and it was really upsetting and he implied she was a lesbian when she went out (get this...) as the only girl among a huge group of guys. And ended up being the only girl in a club that night.

(So no attention seeing behaviour there, right?)

*Then* she has this long monologue about how depressed she gets sometimes, and she just wants to be on her own and not answer the phone just in case she starts crying down it.

And AFC guy is nodding and making *totally* sympathetic and understanding noises.

And then they leave and he says 'So, let's do this again sometime.' And she agrees.

Meanwhile I'd been trying to ignore all this, but this place is too small to hide in. And besides, it was like watching a major traffic disaster in slow motion. By the time they'd gone I was thinking 'Say - huh?' in a speechless kind of way.

Let's just recap, for the benefit of our viewers at home:

Chick doesn't value her female friends

Chick has many male friends, a lot of whom want her, but she doesn't want them

Chick gets into weird scenes and doesn't know why

Chick gets clinically depressed

And so we see why AFCs get it so very, very wrong. Just because this chick was a 7.5 doesn't make her good dating material. But AFC guy - unlike a real DJ - was totally unable to see past the smooth skin and the pretty arched eyebrows and the breathy, sexy foreign accent to realise that not only is he very, very unlikely to ever sleep with this chick, but even if he did she'd be high maintenance and pretty much guaranteed bad news.

Is there a moral? How about this - *DJs know not all girls are worth dating*

If you're new to the game you might be thinking 'Yay - way to go! I got this hottie to go out with me!'

And yes, that is indeed a success, especially if you've done it the hard way, closed on the digits, and all of that.

But wait - there's more to think about. If you can't read the signs, *even if a chick seems keen* she could still be very bad news. And being a 7.5 or a 9 or whatever has *nothing to do with that.*

There's this idea that getting a date is a sign of high interest. No! A chick may go on a date with you because she's bored or because she needs an emotional tampon or for whatever other dumb-ass reason she needs to suck your energy.

What you really want is a chick that's interested but also seems to have her life together.

So if you get a rejection from a chick - well, maybe you just got lucky, and missed out on a real psycho-loser.

And if you get interest, listen - for God's sake, listen - to what she's telling you. Because if you don't you'll end up pointlessly chasing her tail like AFC guy was about to find out.

And you *so* do not want to do that.

AbsoluteFreakinChump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx for the good words of wisdom!
I've been learning lately that I can't afford to waste time on a lost cause.
So I watch for "Yellow Caution Flags" and try not to be so easily intoxicated and blinded by a pretty face. I can honestly say that I'm getting better at weeding the "lost causes" out quicker. Unfortunately though, I haven't found a "Keeper" yet!(who's also willing to "keep" me!) And that gets discouraging some times!

Poosy Marauder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post WildThang !
Yes its good to be a DJ observer watching other peoples moves and being able to pick the mistakes. Shows that your learning something here.

gettingthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I observe situations like that all the time now. It's like the whole world is one big episode of Blind Date.

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Poosy Marauder:

Great post WildThang !
Yes its good to be a DJ observer watching other peoples moves and being able to pick the mistakes. Shows that your learning something here.
Oh yeah. The really scary thing is that a while back that AFC would have been me. Worse, on one of my really bad days I'd have felt a woman like that was out of my league.

Aaarfgghghghhaaaakk. (Etc.)

I love this site.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WildThang

And so we see why AFCs get it so very, very wrong. Just because this chick was a 7.5 doesn't make her good dating material. But AFC guy - unlike a real DJ - was totally unable to see past the smooth skin and the pretty arched eyebrows and the breathy, sexy foreign accent to realise that not only is he very, very unlikely to ever sleep with this chick, but even if he did she'd be high maintenance and pretty much guaranteed bad news.
Wow! This is dead on.

A true Dj would see past her whole behavior as you said. And noticing that this girl is totally unavailable, he´d move on fast instead of an AFC who would invest his time on her and would probably get upset because of the time he has lost on her.

There's this idea that getting a date is a sign of high interest. No! A chick may go on a date with you because she's bored or because she needs an emotional tampon or for whatever other dumb-ass reason she needs to suck your energy.
Perfect. I´ve met some girls that do what you´re saying. They invite me over, but nothing happens. I usually don´t go out with them and they get "angry" because of that. As If I was born to entertain them. :rolleyes:

Interesting that this kind of thing happens just with women. uh? Move on, that´s the answer. There´re enough AFCs to hang out and entertain them.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent post. I'm with you when it comes to thinking back about how I have been "that guy".

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[Bon one of my really bad days I'd have felt a woman like that was out of my league. [/B]
what!!!!!! and all this time i thought you where a chick :p hahahaah

actuly i think thats because theres a chick with a simular name to yours, but i forgot what it is.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out in a town near me yesterday, sitting in one of my favourite cafes trying to eat and read. This town is a college town - lots of young, bright people. Sometimes they sit in this cafe and try and study. Or they do dates and stuff.

Anyway - five minutes after I get there these two turn up. One of them is an Italian girl, around 20-ish. The other an Asian-looking guy, same age. She was around a 7.5. He was - well, dunno, cos I'm not good at rating guys, but he looked smooth and sharp, in a DJ kind of way.

But a DJ he was not. It was *so bad* watching this guy set himself up.

First off he's obviously interested, and that's why he's asked her out. But...

The chick starts telling him that she has a lot of guy friends, and doesn't date any of them. And they all seem to want more from her. And - like - what's up with that? Can't people just be friends?

And he says that yeah, some people just aren't emotionally mature enough to deal with that. (Implying - unlike him of course. Ha.)

Then she launches into this long story about how she went out a few times with some guy over the summer, but it was just like, social. And then this guy started being really mean with her because he thought they were dating or something, and it was really upsetting and he implied she was a lesbian when she went out (get this...) as the only girl among a huge group of guys. And ended up being the only girl in a club that night.

(So no attention seeing behaviour there, right?)

*Then* she has this long monologue about how depressed she gets sometimes, and she just wants to be on her own and not answer the phone just in case she starts crying down it.

And AFC guy is nodding and making *totally* sympathetic and understanding noises.

And then they leave and he says 'So, let's do this again sometime.' And she agrees.

Meanwhile I'd been trying to ignore all this, but this place is too small to hide in. And besides, it was like watching a major traffic disaster in slow motion. By the time they'd gone I was thinking 'Say - huh?' in a speechless kind of way.

Is there a moral? How about this - *DJs know not all girls are worth dating*

If you're new to the game you might be thinking 'Yay - way to go! I got this hottie to go out with me!'

And yes, that is indeed a success, especially if you've done it the hard way, closed on the digits, and all of that.

But wait - there's more to think about. If you can't read the signs, *even if a chick seems keen* she could still be very bad news. And being a 7.5 or a 9 or whatever has *nothing to do with that.*

What you really want is a chick that's interested but also seems to have her life together.

So if you get a rejection from a chick - well, maybe you just got lucky, and missed out on a real psycho-loser.

And if you get interest, listen - for God's sake, listen - to what she's telling you. Because if you don't you'll end up pointlessly chasing her tail like AFC guy was about to find out.

And you *so* do not want to do that.
But girls with of this type with these problems, shouldn't they be easy to manipulate in someway in terms of speed seduction?

I'm just talking about sex, and as soon as things get dangerous or I see better girl to fvck i drop the plate.
And i repeat, it's just to fvck , no LTR

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But girls with of this type with these problems, shouldn't they be easy to manipulate in someway in terms of speed seduction?

I'm just talking about sex, and as soon as things get dangerous or I see better girl to fvck i drop the plate.
And i repeat, it's just to fvck , no LTR
Even LTR should start from fvcking. The three date rules being one of the LAWS in our realm. If she's not fvcking you then shes not interested enough, pretty simple.

And as a "single" i will "date" for fun. But im not gonna date for a guarantee of "no puzzy". Fun means she will most likely give it up.

Last edited:

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even LTR should start from fvcking. The three date rules being one of the LAWS in our realm. If she's not fvcking you then shes not interested enough, pretty simple.

And as a "single" i will "date" for fun. But im not gonna date for a guarantee of "no puzzy". Fun means she will most likely give it up.
ok that's clear in my mind, but in the post this girl said she would talk and cry alone. Obviously she has some kind of serious problems of depression. My point was how to push the right buttons of these kind of girls with serious psyche problems to get them into you, how to better manipulate them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok that's clear in my mind, but in the post this girl said she would talk and cry alone. Obviously she has some kind of serious problems of depression. My point was how to push the right buttons of these kind of girls with serious psyche problems to get them into you, how to better manipulate them.
Im not the expert to consult for that particular scenario. All of my situations that worked for me they wanted it up front. Anytime i had to convince or show someone it was not worth it.

kasper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome Post and amazing crack down of the events. I think the AFCs lack "Clarity of intent". If he's clear about his intent, then he'd be able to comeup to a conclusion; if he wants to spin the plate or let it fall. If his intention's not clear, then he'd keep spinning the plate without making any progress and ends up landing in the friendzone.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe be someone that she can talk to whose not judging her or trying to get something. In her position shes missing this.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe be someone that she can talk to whose not judging her or trying to get something. In her position shes missing this.
ok these are my ideas to test on the field:

1)
when she begins to vomit her problems at you, you should subtly and covertly begin to flirt with her and begin to sexualize the the situation.

2)
when she begins to talk about her problems you have to try to gather sa much info sa possible so in this way you will act like the perfect jerk for her situation, e.g. :

her: i'm depressed because ....... and when i'm depressed i do this.....
me: (i make fun of her )

and then we talk of other things and i act like an assh0le according to the things she told me alternating the conversation with other topics

3)
as soon as she begins to talk about her problems i hear briefly what her problems are or not at all and I redirect the conversation on other topics acting always like a jerk/assh0le.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok these are my ideas to test on the field:

1)
when she begins to vomit her problems at you, you should subtly and covertly begin to flirt with her and begin to sexualize the the situation.

2)
when she begins to talk about her problems you have to try to gather sa much info sa possible so in this way you will act like the perfect jerk for her situation, e.g. :

her: i'm depressed because ....... and when i'm depressed i do this.....
me: (i make fun of her )

and then we talk of other things and i act like an assh0le according to the things she told me alternating the conversation with other topics

3)
as soon as she begins to talk about her problems i hear briefly what her problems are or not at all and I redirect the conversation on other topics acting always like a jerk/assh0le.
Dont ypu thonk its enough azzholes in the world man and women? My theory is females are competitive with her and males an azzhole. So she has zero folks listening or giving two shyts.