Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Death by text...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Words matter, even text.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.

IraLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
The funniest thing i saw, was on my news feed. Most women stand by her, even the media.

I'm here thinking, do anyone remember Charles Manson? This phish killed someone over text. There's different between freedom of speech and action.

Where's Poon King, when we need him...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While she is quite a b!tch, the dude was a straight up pvssy himself and probably deserved to die. He basically kept threatening suicide over the years, and for what? For attention? So that he could guilt-trip her into doing what he wanted? No love for the guy either. He's also a sh!tty human being too. Kid must have been neutered at birth. By now, EVERYONE knows about suicide hotlines and talking to other people if you're suicidal. You're still a pvssy for doing so, but people will still help you. You should t have to expect someone else to care enough about you for them to give you their help, or get help for you. That's pathetic.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While she is quite a b!tch, the dude was a straight up pvssy himself and probably deserved to die. He basically kept threatening suicide over the years, and for what? For attention? So that he could guilt-trip her into doing what he wanted? No love for the guy either. He's also a sh!tty human being too. Kid must have been neutered at birth. By now, EVERYONE knows about suicide hotlines and talking to other people if you're suicidal. You're still a pvssy for doing so, but people will still help you. You should t have to expect someone else to care enough about you for them to give you their help, or get help for you. That's pathetic.
I hear you, but dude was 18.

I'd consider an 18-year-old with strong frame to be an exception. Their minds aren't even fully developed.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you, but dude was 18.

I'd consider an 18-year-old with strong frame to be an exception. Their minds aren't even fully developed.
That's when you ARE developing your personality. If he isn't strong by the time he's out of his teens, he's never going to make it. And judging from what I read, he didn't seem like he even could, or even wanted, to change.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score