AlwaysExcel
Senior Don Juan
Hey all! I've searched for this topic but can't seem to find anything relevant.
Basically, I'm wondering how to gently deal with good but very drunk friends who join my conversations with girls and ruin them by being there. They'll make the situation less intimate, or less intelligent, or downright uncomfortable by talking very loudly right in the girl's face. I've tried to isolate the girl but alot of times, my friends will follow us. I don't think that they would if they weren't drunk.
Most of the time it's innocent. But sometimes it is a little underhanded. They are more comfortable hitting on the girl once they see me with her and use me as an in. One friend is so annoying. He always either comes up interrupting and trying to talk to me because he wants attention or he starts talking to her because he wants to hit on her or he slaps me on the back as he passes by. He was doing this so much one night that I smacked the sh*t out of him.
Anyhow, does anyone have tips or suggestions other than "get new friends" or "go out alone." Thanks!
Basically, I'm wondering how to gently deal with good but very drunk friends who join my conversations with girls and ruin them by being there. They'll make the situation less intimate, or less intelligent, or downright uncomfortable by talking very loudly right in the girl's face. I've tried to isolate the girl but alot of times, my friends will follow us. I don't think that they would if they weren't drunk.
Most of the time it's innocent. But sometimes it is a little underhanded. They are more comfortable hitting on the girl once they see me with her and use me as an in. One friend is so annoying. He always either comes up interrupting and trying to talk to me because he wants attention or he starts talking to her because he wants to hit on her or he slaps me on the back as he passes by. He was doing this so much one night that I smacked the sh*t out of him.
Anyhow, does anyone have tips or suggestions other than "get new friends" or "go out alone." Thanks!