Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing With The Pain Anything New Out There

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So since I was 17 I've been dealing with "Cluster Migraines". I get them daily for about 2 - 3 months out of the year. These aren't your lay in a dark room and close your eyes migraines, they're the blow your fuc**ng brains out migraines. They're often referred to as "suicide headaches".

Two questions:

1: Anyone here familiar with these?

2. Anyone here familiar with any treatments for these other then what I know? (I'll list my treatments below).

Oxygen: Lessens the length of the headache but not the intensity.

Topimax (Anti Seizure): 100mg daily. lessens the amount of daily attacks from 3 to 1-2.

Medrose pack (steroid) reduces swelling in temple area.

Imitrex injections. will stop migraine but will not prevent future attack.

I eat clean (protein and vegetables, very low carbs. I drink lots of water). I'm wondering if anyone knows or has heard of any preventative meds or holistic approaches to dealing with this situation. Thanks in advance.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF it starts coming on, check to see if you are clenching your teeth. About half of all migraines are caused by that. IF you've been diagnosed with migraines by an MD, the Dentist can make you a mouthpiece to try to eliminate them and bill your medical insurance.... but they don't like paying a Dentist, so there NEEDS to be serious documentation from an MD

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it's a cup of coffee and taking a sh!t each morning. If I skip either one of these, I start getting the aura thing.