Dealing with the "Hot guys"

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I pretty tight with my game. Not perfect but getting there. One thing that i constantly have trouble with is one that affects my game..the dreaded "Hot Guy" that all the girls fall for.

Pretty much EVERYTIME i am macking on a girl (good rapport, kino, and all), its always a "Hot Guy" that will affect my game.

Either he will instantly steal the girl from me, no matter if i was working on the girl for a week n he did only did for a day. Or she would constantly talk about him. Or constantly stare or daydream at him.

It really gets me down. They seem to have all the characteristics girls look for...confident, not needy, usually very macho, and extremely good looking.

What i want to know is...

How do you deal with this?
I tried AMOG, but they usually win at that. I try not letting it get to me and always pass her tests if the guy ever gets brought up

But its more than a test because theyll just flat out leave me and never talk to me again for him or suddenly place me in the dreaded FRIENDS zone, not mattter how sexual i am or how much kino i use.

I DEFINITELY DO NOT want to lower my standards to get a girl that a "Hot guy" wouldnt want..but ill admit i do see myself doing that lately

i really need help with this. thanks

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can look HOTTER than the HOT guy if you surround yourself with girls.

AFC Adam has a wonderful strategy which pretty much saves all the trouble guys face in field. According to him, it is best to do some day game, get some female friends, just run rapport building on them without attraction, make them good friends, get all the female friends you can (from work, from day game, from earlier night game etc) and get ALL these women to go with you during the night.

These female friends can seriously trigger pre-selection, and no other pretty boy can outmatch a social value of 5-10 hot girls.

PS: AFC Adam rolls with 20 girls btw. Pre-selection will make you the hottest guy. period. I personally haven't stepped into hardcore night gaming, but this is how I would do it.

Also, genetic looks do not matter, if you are better groomed than most guys in the club, and have some sexual peacock accessories on that make you stand out, you won't have to worry about your genetic looks.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:
I pretty tight with my game. Not perfect but getting there. One thing that i constantly have trouble with is one that affects my game..the dreaded "Hot Guy" that all the girls fall for.

But its more than a test because theyll just flat out leave me and never talk to me again for him or suddenly place me in the dreaded FRIENDS zone, not mattter how sexual i am or how much kino i use.

I DEFINITELY DO NOT want to lower my standards to get a girl that a "Hot guy" wouldnt want..but ill admit i do see myself doing that lately
Your game isn't that tight if she gets distracted as soon as a "hot guy" walks by. It means you are not doing your job in catching her attention and building rapport and attraction. Your game should be so good that if a meteor hit the earth, she wouldn't be distracted, she would be focused on the conversation she was having with you.

If you were in a solid and enthusiastic conversation with an average girl, and a hot girl walked by, you wouldn't leave the conversation to go hit on the hot girl, you would continue happily. It all depends how smart you are and how well you play the game.

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
It's the age old question: Do looks matter? In your situation, apparently they do.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:
I DEFINITELY DO NOT want to lower my standards to get a girl that a "Hot guy" wouldnt want
Then raise the standards within yourself.

jadeona13 said:
It really gets me down. They seem to have all the characteristics girls look for...confident, not needy, usually very macho, and extremely good looking.
Why aren't you confident? why are you needy? why aren't you macho? why aren't you hitting the gym?

Maybe your game is not so tight after all because a tight game includes everything in your arsenal that you can use.

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
You beat the "hot guy" by becoming the "hot guy." Thats the reason you game, to let a girl know your confident, not needy, usually very macho, and extremely good looking.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scottfall said:
You beat the "hot guy" by becoming the "hot guy." Thats the reason you game, to let a girl know your confident, not needy, usually very macho, and extremely good looking.
true