Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with overly greedy/selfish girls who still put out easily

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The type of girl who will rarely if ever offer to pay for anything, who will act entitled to your resources (dropping hints at the type of food they want you to cook them, restaurants or gifts they like, etc), and act oblivious to the fact that they rarely if ever invest anything financially (or otherwise) into you or the relationship.

It's funny/ironic because these tend to be the neediest girls as well who complain often about the arrangement/relationship. It makes it difficult to next them because they are always a very reliable plan B/C/D and will drop anything to be in your presence/fvck regardless of the time/day/hour.

I've dated several girls like this in the past. They annoy the hell out of me but at the same time the sex is usually pretty good. Just wondering if anybody has had experience with this type of girl and what's the best way to deal with them?

Last edited:

TheCuckSlayer

Banned
Reaction score
It's up to you dude. They can only fwck you over if you let them. Just ignore them, or if it's worth it to you, fwck them and don't take them seriously otherwise.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid them or neg the sh*t out of them. Personally I would find them too unlikable.