"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Dealing with no-response.

Diaoz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
I?ve read a lot of the tips that says to just go up, say ?hi? and move on with your instincts and thankfully, so far I?ve been able to continue with the conversation. But a few days back, I saw some dude go up to some girls, said hi and they ignored him. After a while he just said ?Ok, well, have a great day?, It?s was absolutely awkward and embarrassing for him. So, that brought the question to my mind. What are some lines or things to say/do if they don?t respond to you? All I can figure it to try and get them to talk again by bringing up some stuffs the pertains to the circumstances, like ?How do you find the food? or stuffs like that. But what if they still ignore you?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
I think your buddy handled things well. I do almost the exact same thing most of the time but I can't remember being totally ignored but, of course, I have been rejected instantly before and I don't push it when it comes to instant rejections.




A couple of weekends ago, I was out clubbing with several buddies. I usually like to get on the dance floor and dance with different women to get a feel for them and return to them later to throw them off. On this night, I walked up to one woman and just just started dancing with her just as I always do. She stopped dancing as soon as I
got in front of her and started dancing. She signaled to me that she was going to leave the dance floor immediately. I just raised my hands in a non-defensive manner and let her past, went to the other end of the floor and walked right up to another one and she started grinding/dry-humping the hell out of me on the dance floor. We eventually exchanged numbers and I returned to the dance floor for more dancing.

Moral of the story- save your own face by showing that the cold shoulder is no big deal to you. It happens to the best of em. I like the added touch of saying "have a nice day" because I think it makes them look like an @ss for lacking class. I would have probably said it to the one chic on the dance floor if the music had not been so loud.
 

Diaoz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
While what the guy did generally seems to be the wisest thing to say/do. It's just really bad and the girls took him like a geek. And after being unable to hook up, made some silly comments and left. That's what I feel from observing and what the girls showed.
 

Mazman

Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
.

I agree with Trapspringer.

Why pester a woman who ignores you?

Go find one who will be happy to talk to you.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Try sarcastically: "I'm sorry I didn't hear your reply" and put your hand around your ear!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Diaoz
While what the guy did generally seems to be the wisest thing to say/do. It's just really bad and the girls took him like a geek. And after being unable to hook up, made some silly comments and left. That's what I feel from observing and what the girls showed.

How can you know how she "took him" if she never said any thing or gave him time of day? You don't think maybe you saw the guy as the geek and assumed that is maybe what she saw also? Did you ask the guy if it was awkward and embarrasing for him or do you just feel that you would be embarrased in that situation? What may be awkward for some is not awkward for a lot of other people. Regular approachers realize that all sorts of rejections comes with the territory.

What would look bad is trying hard to gain her attention after she clearly ignores you or showing that she affected your ego in a negative way.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
This has happened to me before too at the clubs. I just write it off as just rudeness and lack of social skills on there part.

I just comment , "wow, you get a 10 for personality (sarcastically)" , then walk away.

That way, she will rethink about her own social skills in public, and you walk away with dignity.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
If a girl ignores you and says nothing, just say, "so you are a 'mute", I don't like talking to mutes, they lack conversational skils". Smile and walk away!
 

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
You need to act...

If that happens to you you need to look at the girl like she just took dog do do and smeared it all over her face. Suprise, shock, laughter, feel ashamed for her etc. Visualize it she has freaking dog do do on her face.....lol

Seriously if someone disrespects you like that you need to convey that it is on them. Do it in a nice manner but you need to send a signal that this is not a behavior you accept and other women don't treat you this way. But you also need to convey that you are standing over here and none of that dog do do got on you and you don't want her comming over and sharing the love anymore.

If you truely do it right she will excuse her self go to the bathroom and try and wipe the do do off her face =)
 
Top