“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dealing With Flirts

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
This chick in my maths class was like flirting with me, picking up my ruler and **** for me. But today shes like not talking with me much, but instead my mate and flirting with him. Im lost, i duno what to do, is she playing hard to get and a flirt. How do i approach this chick and get her in the sack, keeping in mind shes been asked out like 5 times and all dudes have been rejected. How do i seperate myself from everyone else who wants her, and play with her and her flirting ways.
Thanks
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Well first i could give the everfamous tip "read the bible" but you really need to stop freaking out when some girl flirts with you. Its just flirting.

Next time this bicch talks to you, throw in some neghits, knock her down from that pedistal. Then pull away, and see if she initiates more convo's.

I could go on for hours so its better that you read more in the bible and all of sosuave.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
She flirts, you flirt back. Simple. Just remember that there is nothing in her flirting, have fun!

~ivan
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
I could tell you how to handle attention wh0res my friend. But they are not a creature you want to mess with if youre inexperienced.

Forget about the attention wh0re for now.
 

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
One of the basic principles of this site says that you shouldn't have to treat different girls differently. In doing so, you're giving up on being the prize, and if you had enough to offer you wouldn't need to act differently.

People say be yourself. I say sure, as long as you are developing into what you want to become. Acting is faking and it will get you no where. You're obviously having trouble with some girls so you need to focus on yourself rather than them. If you do things right, eventually you won't need a strategy.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
Shes now decided to sit next to me in maths now, saw it coming. She always touches me and ****, i duno if shes jsut flirting or she wants me. Ill just ask her for her number which im sure she will give me. As for then i duno ;o
I cant tell if she sees me as a friend or more :eek:
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
She is probably just one of those touchy girls. There is always some girl in your school that does that. Try for her number if you want, just realize what kind of girl she is.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
could be wrong but:

1) Flirts with you, you don't respond welll
2) She flirts with your friend to make you jealous
3) She gives up on that cuz u do nothing again
4) She gets even closer to you, and you do nothing


Am I right so far? I see a trend. If she's a flirt, then get better by flirting with her. A lot of us Dj's classifly as flirts too, so if no-one talked to flirts...
 
Top