Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing With Flirts

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick in my maths class was like flirting with me, picking up my ruler and **** for me. But today shes like not talking with me much, but instead my mate and flirting with him. Im lost, i duno what to do, is she playing hard to get and a flirt. How do i approach this chick and get her in the sack, keeping in mind shes been asked out like 5 times and all dudes have been rejected. How do i seperate myself from everyone else who wants her, and play with her and her flirting ways.
Thanks

Reaction score
Well first i could give the everfamous tip "read the bible" but you really need to stop freaking out when some girl flirts with you. Its just flirting.

Next time this bicch talks to you, throw in some neghits, knock her down from that pedistal. Then pull away, and see if she initiates more convo's.

I could go on for hours so its better that you read more in the bible and all of sosuave.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She flirts, you flirt back. Simple. Just remember that there is nothing in her flirting, have fun!

~ivan

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could tell you how to handle attention wh0res my friend. But they are not a creature you want to mess with if youre inexperienced.

Forget about the attention wh0re for now.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the basic principles of this site says that you shouldn't have to treat different girls differently. In doing so, you're giving up on being the prize, and if you had enough to offer you wouldn't need to act differently.

People say be yourself. I say sure, as long as you are developing into what you want to become. Acting is faking and it will get you no where. You're obviously having trouble with some girls so you need to focus on yourself rather than them. If you do things right, eventually you won't need a strategy.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes now decided to sit next to me in maths now, saw it coming. She always touches me and ****, i duno if shes jsut flirting or she wants me. Ill just ask her for her number which im sure she will give me. As for then i duno ;o
I cant tell if she sees me as a friend or more :eek:

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is probably just one of those touchy girls. There is always some girl in your school that does that. Try for her number if you want, just realize what kind of girl she is.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could be wrong but:

1) Flirts with you, you don't respond welll
2) She flirts with your friend to make you jealous
3) She gives up on that cuz u do nothing again
4) She gets even closer to you, and you do nothing

Am I right so far? I see a trend. If she's a flirt, then get better by flirting with her. A lot of us Dj's classifly as flirts too, so if no-one talked to flirts...