Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with flakey women: A guide

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine you are with a woman you find attractive, maybe you took her number, maybe you're already sleeping with her, but it's quickly becoming a headache.

- She's cancelling dates with reschedules
- She still might be reinitiating conversation
- She might not be offering a reschedule
- It SEEMS like she's making "genuine" excuses
- Your gut makes you uneasy, yet you continue to make excuses FOR HER

This dynamic of her being scarce flips the power dynamic and subconsciously makes you "chase her".

Your ego is deluding you into thinking she's interested in you.

1) The famous Brad Pitt frame:

Imagine if you are Brad Pitt, do you think the women who are making things difficult for you will behave the same way?

Though you aren't Brad Pitt, interested women will not make it difficult for you.

2) Repeat after me:

-I will have my time respected.
-I will have my needs met.
-I want to be treated fairly.
-I want a woman who will improve the quality of my life not lower it by giving me headaches.
-I only want to hang out with women who will invest back equally if not more so, and are interested in me.

The best way to deal with this is: WALK AWAY

1) Delete her number and Don't contact her again.

2) STOP making excuses FOR HER.

3) There are hundreds of women who will not make your life hard, don't waste your time with this one.

4) Your body might punish you for losing out on a potential or current source of sex, go through this if it's happening for the first time, it gets easier and you grow as a person.

5) Work on your hobbies and career, keep talking to new women and workout.

"Find a woman who can make your **** hard, not your life"

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one. Glassguy posted a similar thread recently.
If more men learned the power of walking away, respecting their time and themselves ultimately, most of these "problems" wouldn't exist.
Everything starts with having a greater purpose in life than women, which in turn doesn't make you a slave to any pvssy, attracts more women, cultivates that abundance mindset and makes you act right in all these situations naturally.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally spot on but one important error in the OP:

- She's cancelling dates with reschedules
This is called a counter-offer. Counter-offer actually gives credibility and is an indication of high interest. No counter-offer is an indication of low-interest. Always remember: women help you when they like you.

Would a woman help you if she wasn't interested?

ayydrewski

Don Juan
Reaction score

This is called a counter-offer. Counter-offer actually gives credibility and is an indication of high interest. No counter-offer is an indication of low-interest. Always remember: women help you when they like you.

Spot on if a woman wants to see you she would suggest another day. If she says "I dont know" or "well see" means she doesnt have that much interest in seeing you.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think guys get FOMO in situations like these. Just gotta learn to apply that mentality to what you're really missing out on which is other, better women.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I understand, but that's true if she follows through.

I will not generalise that all women who counter offer are flakey, if the excuse is genuine and she's really excited tk meet you.

But if she has been doing this over and over again, she's not respecting your time, or you.

Maybe her excuses are genuine but an interested woman will make it up to you in a way that you are more than convinced.

If not, drop her, things will not become better.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand, but that's true if she follows through.

I will not generalise that all women who counter offer are flakey, if the excuse is genuine and she's really excited tk meet you.

But if she has been doing this over and over again, she's not respecting your time, or you.

Maybe her excuses are genuine but an interested woman will make it up to you in a way that you are more than convinced.

If not, drop her, things will not become better.
There is a big difference between counter offer and no counter offer. That difference is key. Low interest will not counter offer. There will be an excuse. A genuine excuse is not the excuse itself but if there is a counter offer attached to it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Women see men in one of these 3 categories:

1. Alpha/lover/first place
2. Useless/refuses to be beta/invisible
3. Beta/provider of attention or resources

When you walk away and she comes crawling back, you're alpha or damn close to it. If not, you're useless. You didn't become alpha in her eyes, you refused to be beta. Which is good, but she still has control. Why? Because she showed disinterest first.

When a girl flakes, delete her. 90% of the time she got a better offer or that Chad, Tyrone, Chang, Enrique, Hiroshi, Jong became available.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man's fear is that a woman will not have sex with him.

A woman's fear is that a man will not have a relationship with her.

Weaponize that fear and walk away.