dealing with compliments

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
my current gf compliments me constantly. always saying your so sexy, good in bed etc but then complains that i "never say anything nice to her" or compliment her. sometimes she goes on to say "ur never nice to me"

i told her i give compliments when i feel the need to do so, never forced or out of obligation and that its my nature to do it sparingly.

my question is how do you guys respond to compliments like "your so sexy" without mechanically saying "you are too" but not being dry and saying nothing

Reaction score
"i know" "ya i get that alot" etc etc, just keep it light and funny. being humorous is most important, but if you see your chick is tryin to look good for you, tell her. you dont have to be some un-emotional robot that only gives compliments when sosuave says you should

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
canadianmetalhead said:
"i know" "ya i get that alot" etc etc, just keep it light and funny. being humorous is most important, but if you see your chick is tryin to look good for you, tell her. you dont have to be some un-emotional robot that only gives compliments when sosuave says you should

i do! when she looks beautiful i say it, as i said i say whats on my mind regarding compliments. but she seems like she wants them all the time, evrey 2 min and we all know how annoyed evreyone gets of being over complimented.

ive tried the funny light hearted approach to her compliments, that usually has her saying "ur too ****y" if i respond with "u too" she says ur just saying that out of obligation.

arghhh i kno shes being an attention ***** but shes a great girl but i dont know how to get her to be more secure in herself

Reaction score
ive dealt with girls like this before, and im just going to say dont fall for it. keep on doing what youre doing, if anything its a good thing that it is making tension (the good kind) and making her want to please YOU more and more.

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
canadianmetalhead said:
ive dealt with girls like this before, and im just going to say dont fall for it. keep on doing what youre doing, if anything its a good thing that it is making tension (the good kind) and making her want to please YOU more and more.
i agree i always though it was good that i have this kind of power over here. on the flip side i wonder if something like this will ruin an otherwise good relationship since as we know, alot of other guys are always willing to overbear a girl with compliments.

she also keeps asking for me to write her a letter of how much she means to me? i asked her if that was some kind of joke like wtf

women.....lunatics

Reaction score
hahah you said it man.... and just to re-iterate what you already know..DO NOT write a letter, you can express with words and actions instead

...not to mention its just straight up queer

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats with women almost voluntarily asking u to do things that would prolly turn them off in the end

its like u kno the behavior is wussy and they know it deep down too but when u hold ur ground n refuse, they seem hurt n upset but if you do it their like ew

WOMEN...LUNATICS

Reaction score
they call it the sh1t-test

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Giving compliments isn't bad.

It's stressed though for AFC's to be more ****y, since they've likely gone overboard with the compliments and supplication. Otherwise, if you're sincere about it, it's legit.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just say thanks. she should be giving complements without expecting them in return

and it's not a sht test, it's her being needy