Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with a HB10 with a wandering eye

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between her checking guys out (a natural thing) and her doing it overtly in front of you.
The latter is disrespectful. If she wanted to be out with someone else, she should have been.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It shouldn't bother you because you should have multiple other Women and she's only a "plate" however I get it, the male ego doesn't like when the hot chick he's fvcking is looking at another man with lust. So, what you need to do is treat her like a little slut in bed. I'm not kidding, you need to get her legs shaking, make her squirt with explosive orgasms, etc. You may THINK this is to blow her mind and make her feel like "OMG" he's so good at fvcking me" No, this is for her to think about YOU fvcking other Women like that. Women are very competitive with each other and they do not like to think about the Man that fvcks her very good, doing it to another Woman. (Unless she's into that Cuckquean lifestyle but that's another story). You want to make her feel like she needs to keep an eye on you instead of you keeping eyes on her.

Overall, like i said, you can't stop her from checking out other Men because she's just a hot chick you're casually hooking up with. Even if she was your Girlfriend or Wife, she'll still look at attractive Men just like us Men still look at attractive Women even if we have a Girlfriend or Wife. I have been the guy many Women look over at while they're with another dude and many times it's just eye candy to her and nothing more.

I'll also add, You need to become a Man that can get multiple cute/hot Women if you choose to, that's your "Power Play". If she knows that and wants to wander off with someone else, let it be and fill her spot with another HB10. A Man with options is valued much much higher compared to a Woman with multiple options because D*ck is thrown at Women every day. It's not that common for a Man to just go and get HB8+'s when he wants to.

Also, If she's a plate... push the kinky limits with her, Tell her you want to fvck her in the ass, tell her you want to have a threesome with her, tell her you jerked off to a picture of her and one of her hot friends lol. I've said things like this to many Women and their initial reaction is "OMG i can't believe you said that" or "You're freakin crazy" but guess what....... their yappin their lips doesnt mean anything if it STILL got their pvssy wet. Women are strange like that, they will verbally say one thing but yet they're getting wet. Have fun with it and don't get hung up on little sh*t. I've been there along with many other guys on this forum and at the end of the day it's not worth stressing over. Just have fun with it.
Flip the script, essentially. I was, up until I got on these forums last week, pedestalling her. No more. Solid advice, thanks.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP......But does she know she’s just plate ?
No, I had been wondering about this - how does one subtly let her know she's a plate? I had been thinking of making a joke about exclusivity, prompting her to ask about it, and me saying "no, too early".

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a thing a Friend did with his GF on my college days. simple put when his GF did this to one guys he took her to the guy and told him, you know she find you pretty and I agree with with her, so please know each other, he then leave her and him there and the girl rushed after him teling he is crazy and started to get mad, he cut her and told her, if you want to leave go ahead I don't care, but i'm not a idiot to stay with a woman doing what you was doing, tale said after this she was not even looking sideways.

the whole thing is how you will do really, tehre is no way to control people, you can only screen, IF that is the only issue, maybe trying to teach her is worth the time

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I had been wondering about this - how does one subtly let her know she's a plate? I had been thinking of making a joke about exclusivity, prompting her to ask about it, and me saying "no, too early".
you never overt the plate status you guys are not serious till she ask where both stand, then you see if is a good deal

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Don’t do the above. Be cool. You can use the cheeky & funny (Damn that guy’s good-looking) etc., and laugh it off but you must do that with perfect composure and IDGAF frame. Otherwise you will look like a jealous little witch. You only do it once in a while, not as a typical thing or you’ll look like an insecure clown. So that tactic isn’t your constant go to.

My married sister has a saying...

Married...not blind. We all notice attractive people...And attractive people get unreal amounts of attention All. The. Time. just most frequently from folks they would never entertain as dating potentials. So it can be a little indulgent to enjoy the eye candy that your mind is going to notice anyway.

What matters is your frame and her boundaries. When you go to the men’s room and men approach her she should decline the requests out of being into you as well as out of respect. That is her keeping boundaries/respect toward you. If beautiful people notice each other (they will in any case) your way of existing is to be cool with it and unbothered.

If you let your own insecurities run wild it will mess everything up. That’s at the root of all this...your own insecurities.

Remember that & work on that.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Don’t do the above. Be cool. You can use the cheeky & funny (Damn that guy’s good-looking) etc., and laugh it off but you must do that with perfect composure and IDGAF frame. Otherwise you will look like a jealous little witch. You only do it once in a while, not as a typical thing or you’ll look like an insecure clown. So that tactic isn’t your constant go to.

Married...not blind. We all notice attractive people...And attractive people get unreal amounts of attention All. The. Time. just most frequently from folks they would never entertain as dating potentials. So it can be a little indulgent to enjoy the eye candy that your mind is going to notice anyway.

What matters is your frame and her boundaries. When you go to the men’s room and men approach her she should decline the requests out of being into you as well as out of respect. That is her keeping boundaries/respect toward you. If beautiful people notice each other (they will in any case) your way of existing is to be cool with it and unbothered.

If you let your own insecurities run wild it will mess everything up. That’s at the root of all this...your own insecurities.

Ya the "damn that guys good-looking" approach would need to be done very skilfully, and I'm not there yet. I'm just gonna ignore it.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a thing a Friend did with his GF on my college days. simple put when his GF did this to one guys he took her to the guy and told him, you know she find you pretty and I agree with with her, so please know each other, he then leave her and him there and the girl rushed after him teling he is crazy and started to get mad, he cut her and told her, if you want to leave go ahead I don't care, but i'm not a idiot to stay with a woman doing what you was doing, tale said after this she was not even looking sideways.

the whole thing is how you will do really, tehre is no way to control people, you can only screen, IF that is the only issue, maybe trying to teach her is worth the time
Lmfao , i used to do this a lot actually. Once i went directly to one guy and told him that my girl thinks he’s attractive and they should meet . Later that guy joined us and my girl was so embarrassed she went to the toilet to hide . She came after half an hour , and i was lmao .

Did it also recently , my girl was telling me that a kid (16)was very attractive. I told her lets go meet him and ask him if he wants you to make his babies . She thought i was joking until i took her and started having a chat with the kid and i told him directly that my girl was into him and if they want to hook up .

Thats just proof that i don’t give a shyt about them and if they want to go the door is always open.You show to them that you got no complexes or that you are jealous and that you can trade them right away on the spot . Like they got no value for you . When you show no jealousy, their system gets overloaded because they know that nothing is going to touch your inner self and without that there is no drama. Win win .
Glad I’m not the only one doing it .

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya the "damn that guys good-looking" approach would need to be done very skilfully, and I'm not there yet. I'm just gonna ignore it.
You don't need "skill" for it at all, all you need is just to feel that way. That kind of joking would work for me because I genuinely have a detached sentiment toward life in general in both the large and small, and a firm but laidback temperament. Women pick up on that too. Going up to hook them up with each other would be funny as hell too, hahaha :rofl:

Anyway, ignoring it is just fine... that's what I would do most of the time, adding a knowing sly smile at her if I feel like it or the context emerges it. Anything you do that isn't passive aggressive will be fine.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do this. Always have her bring up the question about status between you two. No matter even if you joke about it or not.
Just keep banging and no need to let her know she's a plate. Sooner or later if she feels more serious about things, she'll be the one that brings it up.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ask for exclusivity. She needs to ask you. You are living on borrowed time . Don’t sweat this . Go and look for a replacement .

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man. It comes across as weak. You’re not her girlfriend. I would just observe and make a mental note . Look for other plates . This is a low quality woman. Just use her and then when you found a better prospect bounce .

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need "skill" for it at all, all you need is just to feel that way. That kind of joking would work for me because I genuinely have a detached sentiment toward life in general in both the large and small, and a firm but laidback temperament. Women pick up on that too. Going up to hook them up with each other would be funny as hell too, hahaha :rofl:

Anyway, ignoring it is just fine... that's what I would do most of the time, adding a knowing sly smile at her if I feel like it or the context emerges it. Anything you do that isn't passive aggressive will be fine.
Ignore in her presence but you know the writing is on the wall, unless you want to a beta cuck. It’s disrespectful to scope out guys in front of you . Imagine when you’re not around.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She’s low quality . I wouldn’t to get involved HB10 or not !

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s low quality . I wouldn’t to get involved HB10 or not !
Interesting to hear why you would rate her as low quality. Is that because you think a woman should have enough respect not to look at other eye candy? I didn't earn her respect at first. But I've learned a few things since and we've started having sex. So it will be interesting to see her behaviour now.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating coach "Mr Locario" had a similar situation where a babe he brought into the environment was looking around and sizing the guys in the space up. So he went off and started talking to other babes. It nuetralized her.
Dude bugs me for some reason, Iike some of his stuff though

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting to hear why you would rate her as low quality. Is that because you think a woman should have enough respect not to look at other eye candy? I didn't earn her respect at first. But I've learned a few things since and we've started having sex. So it will be interesting to see her behaviour now.
bro it depends what you mean by wandering eyes. Is it just a glance or is she making eye contact with the guy constantly? If it’s the former then ok that’s excusable but the latter means she doesn’t respect you since you are with her. Do you think it’s ok to be eye fcking some dude in front of you ?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look you just don’t need this sh@t. It seems it’s bugging you otherwise you wouldn’t be posting this. But then you can’t get away because she’s a HB10. If you want a bang buddy then that fine but if you want something more meaningful you are setting yourself up for a world of hurt.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tony, you've the wrong frame of mind my friend.
You're saying that you "didn't earn her respect at first", like she's some kind of authority over you and these are lines spoken by supplicating nice guys. No, respect is a given between two people, but you can however do alot to fvck that baseline respect up. If anything she should be writing forum posts on girly forums how to earn your respect. You're your point of mental origin.

This is a problem because your behavior is a consequence of your mindset. Everything starts with having the correct mindset.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tony, you've the wrong frame of mind my friend.
You're saying that you "didn't earn her respect at first", like she's some kind of authority over you and these are lines spoken by supplicating nice guys. No, respect is a given between two people, but you can however do alot to fvck that baseline respect up. If anything she should be writing forum posts on girly forums how to earn your respect. You're your point of mental origin.

This is a problem because your behavior is a consequence of your mindset. Everything starts with having the correct mindset.
Because he has no options . If he has she would need to earn his respect . If he has a harem of HB10s , do you think he will be posting this ?