Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with a 'hard to admit' woman....

Wolfjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm back with another question, there is this Jewish woman I'm dealing with, we've been 'together' for a while, talking on the phone for hours every night, going out for drives and Dines, and it ain't working.... We always talk about sex and stuff but when I try talking about us having an affair she's all like 'oh I'm shomer' which means she doesn't interact physically with strange men or a man she's not married to, she even let's me know her bra size..... she's very shy, we're even going to the gym together, and it looks like we're both into each other, but what to do? She hints me here and there that she's horny but when I get at it, it all blows..... maybe I should try make a move? Or maybe it's against her wishes since she's religious.... She'd EXTREMELY nice, never raises her voice to me, never looks me straight in the eye etc., so it's not arrogance or her just trying to lead me on, pls help

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm back with another question, there is this Jewish woman I'm dealing with, we've been 'together' for a while, talking on the phone for hours every night, going out for drives and Dines, and it ain't working.... We always talk about sex and stuff but when I try talking about us having an affair she's all like 'oh I'm shomer' which means she doesn't interact physically with strange men or a man she's not married to, she even let's me know her bra size..... she's very shy, we're even going to the gym together, and it looks like we're both into each other, but what to do? She hints me here and there that she's horny but when I get at it, it all blows..... maybe I should try make a move? Or maybe it's against her wishes since she's religious.... She'd EXTREMELY nice, never raises her voice to me, never looks me straight in the eye etc., so it's not arrogance or her just trying to lead me on, pls help
You have to make a physical move and listen to her response. Or put her hand on your crotch or something. The physical move may be going to undo her shirt or pants.

Wolfjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I'd love to do that, but what I meant is that she strongly pointed out to me that it's a big no no for me to touch her.... Since she's religious, but then again why would she do all this if she doesn't wanna get f****d

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I'd love to do that, but what I meant is that she strongly pointed out to me that it's a big no no for me to touch her.... Since she's religious, but then again why would she do all this if she doesn't wanna get f****d
Make her touch you. Or just pop up naked in a room and see how she responds. Also you can try to breach her "no touch" zone to see how she responds.

If her feedbacks all say "NO", you gotta stop spending so much time on her.

Wolfjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm afraid of, we're talking about disrespecting a hot Jewish girl's modesty rules....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's divorced....
@mrgoodstuff, question is if her saying it isn't enough?
I don't think her saying it is good enough, she could be full of $hit. Simply do the physical escalation and listen to her answer. It might make it quite obvious to stop using your time on her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm afraid I don't have the balls to see her reaction
At least your honest. They'll tear you a new one around here for having a lack of balls. You have nothing to lose, only to gain. Either you are going to gain her pu$$y, or you are going to gain all your time back.

It really lowers your attractiveness to pour into a woman who is not reciprocating, it eats confidence, mojo and swagger.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then move on. You've already admitted you have no balls and this woman has no interest in sex with you.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm afraid I don't have the balls to see her reaction
you need to fix that in the long run

for now since you will not try to push a little more (i'm hoping at least you did make out with her), just start to look busy go out with someone else worse case you will ahve what you want from someone else, if not she will panic and try to keep you around and forget about her religion

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't date structured women with too many rules... I don't have any advice for you since I just wouldn't even try with a woman like this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't date structured women with too many rules... I don't have any advice for you since I just wouldn't even try with a woman like this.

All those rules == a bunch of rules in sex literally killing it.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should make a serious attempt to get physical, and if she declines your advances... you show her your disapproval by pursuing other girls. She'll get the memo and either want to pull down your pants to keep you around, or let you go in which case you saved a lot of time and energy.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she is seeing if you're a scared little boy who is going to let her control you, or if you are a man who is going to go for what he wants.

Hours on the phone every night? Dinners and drives? Obviously she has her answer.

Dude, you are in the friend zone. Hard. She doesn't want to be touched....by YOU!!! You are like her best friend or brother...nothing sexual is happening bro. Stop wasting your time. Not leading you on?? She's telling you straight out "I DON'T WANT TO FVCK YOU!!" without telling you directly like that. She must be like how inexperienced with women and dense is this guy??

She likely is getting throat fvcked by some guy who comes over after you drop her off and it wouldn't surprise me if she's giving him a handj0b while on the phone with you.

Wake up!!