"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dealing with a Drama Queen, how?

Mafia80

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Whatup guys? I am going with a girl right now, super hot, like around 8 or 9. I dig her but damn, she is such a drama queen. The other night, we missed a movie because it was packed and there were no tickets, for the next few hours, she was a total *****, not talking, sitting in the corner so to speak.
She pulls this **** quite often and its getting freaking annoying. The thing is when she isnt doing this ****, I really like her. So what is the best way to deal with this crap? Thanks

Peace
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
Don't let her get away with this childish stuff. If she wants to act like a little girl than you have to treat her like one. What do you do when she pulls this buisness, do you get quiet and just let her have her way?
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
1. You created this monster. You shoulda put your foot down the first time she pulled this shyt. Now if you were a super sports star she wouldn't be trying this lame shyt on you. She would act right.

2. Now your stuck.

3. What you can try to do is have a talk with her and tell her how you feel, and if it happens again your walking off.

4. Now your problem is that you put all of your eggs into one basket. Your putting your hopes and happiness into the hands of :

a) a woman to begin with

b) this woman

This is your lesson to learn. You should never stand for bad behavior from a insecure spoiled brat. From anyone for that matter. I personally think you need to drop kick the bytch outta the door next time.

Be a man and stand up for yourself.
 

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Trinidad & Tobago
I wouldn't recomend talkin to her bout it. IMO that would just acknoledge and warant her behaviour. What I would do and did in a situation like this was. If you with her ask her whats wrong and if she feelin alright and if she dosn't give u a favourable response srug your shoulders and dust her off for the rest of the night. If she see's your not getting your attention doing her ****, by the end off the night she would cool off. I did this with a girl once and by the end of the night she was back normal. Just act normal as if nothing is happening.
 

Mafia80

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Good advice guys, thanks.......yeah I should have stopped this **** the first time she did it. Initially I thought it was PMS or job stress that caused this ****, but now it seems like a permanent side of her. I'm gonna put my foot down the next time for sure. Either way, lesson learned! I wont make this mistake again.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top