Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with a Drama Queen, how?

Mafia80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatup guys? I am going with a girl right now, super hot, like around 8 or 9. I dig her but damn, she is such a drama queen. The other night, we missed a movie because it was packed and there were no tickets, for the next few hours, she was a total *****, not talking, sitting in the corner so to speak.
She pulls this **** quite often and its getting freaking annoying. The thing is when she isnt doing this ****, I really like her. So what is the best way to deal with this crap? Thanks

Peace

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let her get away with this childish stuff. If she wants to act like a little girl than you have to treat her like one. What do you do when she pulls this buisness, do you get quiet and just let her have her way?

Reaction score
1. You created this monster. You shoulda put your foot down the first time she pulled this shyt. Now if you were a super sports star she wouldn't be trying this lame shyt on you. She would act right.

2. Now your stuck.

3. What you can try to do is have a talk with her and tell her how you feel, and if it happens again your walking off.

4. Now your problem is that you put all of your eggs into one basket. Your putting your hopes and happiness into the hands of :

a) a woman to begin with

b) this woman

This is your lesson to learn. You should never stand for bad behavior from a insecure spoiled brat. From anyone for that matter. I personally think you need to drop kick the bytch outta the door next time.

Be a man and stand up for yourself.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't recomend talkin to her bout it. IMO that would just acknoledge and warant her behaviour. What I would do and did in a situation like this was. If you with her ask her whats wrong and if she feelin alright and if she dosn't give u a favourable response srug your shoulders and dust her off for the rest of the night. If she see's your not getting your attention doing her ****, by the end off the night she would cool off. I did this with a girl once and by the end of the night she was back normal. Just act normal as if nothing is happening.

Mafia80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice guys, thanks.......yeah I should have stopped this **** the first time she did it. Initially I thought it was PMS or job stress that caused this ****, but now it seems like a permanent side of her. I'm gonna put my foot down the next time for sure. Either way, lesson learned! I wont make this mistake again.