Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing w/ a not-so-straight answer

What's the correct course of action to a vague response for a date request?

• Tell her that next time you'd appreciate a straight answer in an effort to show you have a spine.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Call once or twice more before the weekend is over just in case and risk appearing needy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ignore it and try again next week.

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Call me Friday" sounds like she's waiting to see if something better comes up.

If her interest level was high she would gladly accept the date.

Sounds like there is more work to do here.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just tell her "Forget about it, I'll hang out with someone else." Her answer to that will tell you exactly just how much she's into you (or not).

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her this in a slightly angry, frustrated tone:

"Look, if you have plans, say so. If you don't want to go out, say so. I have things going on this weekend, and I was just trying to make a little time for you."

Make it sound like you were doing her a favor. It also tells her that you have a spine, and you aren't sitting at home hoping some one calls you.

jester1x

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
"Call me Friday" sounds like she's waiting to see if something better comes up.

If her interest level was high she would gladly accept the date.

Sounds like there is more work to do here.
Please stop while you are ahead. Anything, but a flat-out "Yes" means "No." Her interest level is low and it'll take much work to get it any higher. That is, if it's possible to get it any higher. Plenty of women out there. Save yourself the hassle and find someone who you don't have to put as much effort into. Believe me, the rewards won't justify the effort.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jester1x
Please stop while you are ahead. Anything, but a flat-out "Yes" means "No." Her interest level is low and it'll take much work to get it any higher. That is, if it's possible to get it any higher. Plenty of women out there. Save yourself the hassle and find someone who you don't have to put as much effort into. Believe me, the rewards won't justify the effort.
Good response here, I second that response. Basically, anything pushy makes you come off as desperate. What girl would want to feel forced for a direct answer? Read the signs, know you read the bible, and move on.

Alternatively, ignore her and try again another time (interest levels change, and will only go up if you ignore her.