"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

deal with insults

don code

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I need a little bit of advice on dealing with insults. I was out one night and this girl who I had kissed on a previously occasion ( i know she is attracted to me ) said to me "You have a bent nose" i wasnt born with this it happened when I was in a fight. I said to her thanks for noticing it happened in a fight(i have had it sorta bent back into place but it didnt sort it totally, i dont want a further operation incase i end up like michael jackson and she said it again 2 or 3 times. I was really drunk at this point and after i walked away from her ( not showing i was too concerned about what she said) my friends started saying cheer up why you looking so down. I never thought i was looking down im really bad at looking happy when im not i think my facial expressions give to much away. I got home that night and i know this sounds really AFC material but it made me really depressed just because she said this one thing infact now if i see the girl again i think im just gonna ignore her or even better sleep with her to boost my ego again. I have 2 questions here
1) how to deal with / ignore insults
2) how to make yourself look happy when your not.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
If it bothers you that much, have it fixed. Apparently you're extremely insecure about it or you wouldn't have reacted the way that you did. Surgery is fine - Michael Jackson doesn't look that way because the doctor messed up; he specifically wanted that look to "hit the high notes". So, worrying that you might end up like him when you simply want your nose realigned is like worrying that you'll get cancer from eating at Taco Bell.
 

don code

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
42
im worried incase i get it fixed and it looks even worse + around this part of the world ur likly to get in alot of fights so if it gets broke again its gonna break easy is it not? any doctors here?
 

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia, SC
i would ask some doctors about it yes.

BTW you need to -destroy- your insecurity. It is a secret, black dragon that is hellbent on making you feel terrible about yourself whenever possible. You must slay this dragon if you ever want to get anywhere in life.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by don code
I need a little bit of advice on dealing with insults. I was out one night and this girl who I had kissed on a previously occasion ( i know she is attracted to me ) said to me "You have a bent nose" i wasnt born with this it happened when I was in a fight. I said to her thanks for noticing it happened in a fight(i have had it sorta bent back into place but it didnt sort it totally, i dont want a further operation incase i end up like michael jackson and she said it again 2 or 3 times. I was really drunk at this point and after i walked away from her ( not showing i was too concerned about what she said) my friends started saying cheer up why you looking so down. I never thought i was looking down im really bad at looking happy when im not i think my facial expressions give to much away. I got home that night and i know this sounds really AFC material but it made me really depressed just because she said this one thing infact now if i see the girl again i think im just gonna ignore her or even better sleep with her to boost my ego again. I have 2 questions here
1) how to deal with / ignore insults
2) how to make yourself look happy when your not.
Don't stoop down to her level by insulting her in return, but make a witty comment that leaves you looking confident/mature. For example, when this girl gave you that comment about your nose, you could have said something like "wow, nothing gets by you honey! (in a sarcastic tone)" or "How long did it take for you to figure that out ms sherlock holmes?" etc....
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Get the surgery then move so you won't be in 'that part of the world'.

Michael Jackson had several nose operations. Back in the early 80s after his 1st one or so, the doctor seemed to have done a good job.
 

xiola

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
^^ what he said. if you want, make her feel bad for saying it. if it was me, i would just ignore it and not mess around with her anymore. When people arent nice to me, i tend to stay away from them
* edit, i meant what tilltheendoftime said

b
 
Top