Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Deal Breakers

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I CLEARLY said those were MY standards. I am not asking anyone to follow them. I was hoping others post theirs.

Or maybe you simply lack standards.
Actually I tend to pick women who have high standards for themselves. I’ve always gravitated to confident women who were in control of their own life and destiny, whatever that may be. I’ve never set out standards for women to follow, or by which to select them.

When I go on vacation, I make very little plans – often little more than a vague area I might want to see. Along the way and when I get there, there are always a multitude of things to do and see. It is the surprise, the adventure that is most appealing. I like my women pretty much the same way.

Let me guess...you are in a HAPPY relationship as we speak. Correct?
Very happy.

I don't disagree, if we are talking hobbies. In fact, I rather date women that have different hobbies than mine. However, we are NOT talking about hobbies. We are talking about the potential of having somebody in our life.
No, I am talking about having someone in my life. When I first met my girlfriend all that I really knew about her was that there was a great deal of chemistry between us. She comes from a completely different world than me. I’m always finding little things about her that amazes me, that we are very much alike even though we are very much different.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever works for Latinoman is cool

Not everything that works for Latinoman works for everyone else.
and it doesn't make them less of a person than you.

Fishing in clean waters ? vs. fishing in dirty waters ? shut up you list making, pathetic, shame tactic using, washed up chick. Stop stroking your own ego, still no one cares about you. Still You are NO better than me or any other man.

MacAvoy said it best...All you need is common sense, not some vagina monologue laundry list.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
Whatever works for Latinoman is cool

Not everything that works for Latinoman works for everyone else.
and it doesn't make them less of a person than you.

Fishing in clean waters ? vs. fishing in dirty waters ? shut up you list making, pathetic, shame tactic using, washed up chick. Stop stroking your own ego, still no one cares about you. Still You are NO better than me or any other man.

MacAvoy said it best...All you need is common sense, not some vagina monologue laundry list.
Forget common sense. In the presence of puzzy...all common sense goes away. That's why we have ALL those divorces...and men getting screwed.

Prepared WAY in advance...you see? That way...a "hot" woman cannot make you overlook the red flags. I know how to identify the red flags.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I dont see why some of you are so indignant about his list of dealbreakers. Its HIS list. Judging someone for past mistakes is a personal thing i guess, but it depends on the offense. If you met a potential mate who tells you he/she went to prison for sexual assault, would you still pursue? Of course not. That's an extreme example, but dont act like you are above judging someone based on past actions.

The cheating thing is a double-standard, unless he no longer cheats on his S.O.'s; but that aside, he has every right to hold his criteria to potential and current mates. Almost everyone has deal-breaking criteria whether it's typed out in a bullet list or not.
BINGO.

Being concerned with someone's laundry list is ridiculous.

If his CRITERIA for SELECTION does not coordinate with your own, move on to the next post.

Here we have a man with INTEGRITY (rules that he lives by) who only wished to share that even with his selection process, he still manages to find LTR's.

How many posters here cannot find LTR's with no SELECTION process?

How many men left do you know that have INTEGRITY?

IF he can say "NO" to a woman based on his RULES, he has more CHARACTER than 95% of the men out there.

One of the few soldiers left. :yes:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
You need to add one more.

Never consider an LTR with a woman who carries a credit debt load in excess of $10K.

You have been warned
On point. That falls within my category of "habits/addictions I don't want to deal with."

I personally don't give a rat's azz about what a person was: my concern is what they are. The more recent the history, the more important, in general.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I just had a revelation today.

You guys should go after the women with credit card debt! It means that they can't stop shopping! This is good!

Shopping = gathering.

Men are hunters, women gatherers.

So if they have an addiction to shopping, then they are controlled by their feminine biological genetic design! To GATHER!!! It is womanly!

It is the natural order of things!!!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

In vino veritas, Iqqi?

LMS Banned? The matrix DOES have this forum!!!

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if your profile age is right, you're 39. I have to say this but once us guys get to our early 30s, our chances of catching a quality woman starts dwindling.

You can't pick and choose like when you were younger, you're not Hugh Hefner or George Burns. You're just an average joe (unless you make more than 100k a year) whose going to have to settle down with less desirable women as time goes on.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betterthandead said:
if your profile age is right, you're 39. I have to say this but once us guys get to our early 30s, our chances of catching a quality woman starts dwindling.
Hmmmm...that is applicable only for the FOOLS that wasted their 20s doing "PUA" and reading all that crap you read in the general forum. But, if you worked on yourself, by staying healthy, educating yourself, and developing the foundation for your career....Actually, once you reach your 30s...your chances improve CONSIDERABLY. You are still young (assuming you work out and are healthy), your career blossoms. You become what women in their upper 20s really want in a man. At 39, I can have sex 3-5 times a day. In fact, I do most days. There is NO WAY in hell a DJ that is in his upper 20s can surpass a DJ that is in his 30s when it comes to "quality" women in the upper 20s. There is NO WAY a DJ in his 30s can surpass a DJ in his 40s when it comes to "quality" women in their upper 30s. And so on.

You can't pick and choose like when you were younger, you're not Hugh Hefner or George Burns. You're just an average joe (unless you make more than 100k a year) whose going to have to settle down with less desirable women as time goes on.
Speak for yourself. Fact is, I PICK and I CHOOSE. And when I get in my 70s, I will still pick and choose (of course, my parameters will change considerably then).

I was married...I also had a 2-year LTR...and now I am involved with another woman for several months. All three practically met the minimum requirements for FWB...and once I learned more about them, I allowed to upgrade the relationship into committed. Of course, they were not perfect, but one thing I know...after my divorce, I went unscratched and was not taken to the cleaners. I also had several FWBs that met minimum requirements (others did not as I found later on, and I simply cut them loose).

You read too many magazines and are literally confused. Let me help you.

1- Men prime (when everything is put into context) is actually 35-42.

2- You are right, I am not even 40 as to be Hugh Hefner or George Burns (both over 70). I am very sexually active.

3- Although it is irrelevant, I do make over 100k a year. But once again, it is irrelevant as I was married very young and was making less than $30K a year at the time. But still choose correctly.

4- My last 3 LTR have been chosen this way. All my flings and "FWB" have been chosen the way I described within their category (as I am less critical - but still critical nevertheless- when it comes to affairs and FWB).

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's where this statement is naive. As a man ages, he becomes even more valuable as the male population dwindles. Either men die off or they are involved, and out of the remaining available pool of men, as they age, generally speaking, they're sloths, slovenly, have cultivated terrible habits that turn women off, and are unhealthy (physically or emotionally or both).

If you stay fit, tend to your appearance and mental health and cultivate a healthy, active, passionate, interesting lifestyle, you become, literally I believe, a treasure.

Men like that don't "have to settle down with less desirable women". They don't have to settle down, period. We DO pick and choose. We pick and choose the rare woman who meets our standards, and if we don't come across that person, we simply don't get into a relationship.

Just posting this video because it's funny, but sad: Here's a sampling of available guys' dating videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC5BIuhQBy0

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Hmmmm...that is applicable only for the FOOLS that wasted their 20s doing "PUA" and reading all that crap you read in the general forum. But, if you worked on yourself, by staying healthy, educating yourself, and developing the foundation for your career....Actually, once you reach your 30s...your chances improve CONSIDERABLY. You are still young (assuming you work out and are healthy), your career blossoms. You become what women in their upper 20s really want in a man. At 39, I can have sex 3-5 times a day. In fact, I do most days. There is NO WAY in hell a DJ that is in his upper 20s can surpass a DJ that is in his 30s when it comes to "quality" women in the upper 20s. There is NO WAY a DJ in his 30s can surpass a DJ in his 40s when it comes to "quality" women in their upper 30s. And so on.
This is so very true. It seems to me that the older I get the easier it becomes to attract women to me – good quality women. In my twenties I was just another good looking guy. In my thirties I had become a man of substance and by time I reached forty, women were treating me like gold. A lot of it has to do with competition from other men.

A man in his forties, a man who has lived well, will be accomplished and confident, a master over his own life. And if that man is a least a little handsome, holds his head high, and has stayed in good shape; no man in his twenties can even come close to competing in the eyes of the most discerning women.

There is this falling out process where over the years by injury, disease, foolishness, laziness, poor judgments and choices, and bad luck, lesser men fall by the wayside. The end result is that there is a select group of men from late thirties into their fifties and beyond, that to most women are truly the prizes, and it has nothing to do with wealth.

The advice to younger men should always be to live well and think about the consequences of your actions to live well and stay healthy, and you will be rewarded in time. Perseverance really does pay off.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
And by the way...I have cheated (MANY TIMES), even when I was married. Have being with multiple women at the same time. Have been involved with women that were either married. Have been in one-night-stands (well, not with random women, simply with women I felt that going more than once was way too dangerous due to marital status or I simply found out they were a turn off and not worth of another sexual encounter). I am NOT a Saint...but that have allowed me to learn the kind of women that would phuck you up in a marriage.
I'm shocked you haven't been thrown in the pot of virtual boiling water here yet.

Provided that you don't immediately retract this statement as false and provide a convincing reason why you made said false statement, you will be acting against advise of counsel.... my counsel. Statistics that show even 30% of married men cheat is no protection here. It is well known that Sosuavers are moral pillars of society despite any admission of having 50 sexual partners in their lifetime. * sarcasm off *

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Hmmmm...that is applicable only for the FOOLS that wasted their 20s doing "PUA" and reading all that crap you read in the general forum. But, if you worked on yourself, by staying healthy, educating yourself, and developing the foundation for your career....Actually, once you reach your 30s...your chances improve CONSIDERABLY. You are still young (assuming you work out and are healthy), your career blossoms. You become what women in their upper 20s really want in a man.
I concur. The number of quality women in that age bracket (early-mid thirties) starts to diminish, but at this age you should be maturing into an OAK of a man. If you spend your twenties building a career foundation, maturing mentally and spiritually, and working out personal problems, thirties should be when the rubber meets the road for most guys.

I never thought I'd use this phrase in the forums, but this thread has turned into a massive host of player-haters!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I'm agreeing with this totally too.

I can only speak for myself, but if i compare my early 20s to now, I have more confidence, more money, more power, equal or better looks (because I take care of myself and have learned how to dress), and more knowledge (including PUA skills).

If i wasn't married, I would think the sky's the limit now. My confidence in my early 20s was nowhere near that.

An early 20 something with any brains would hit the virtual motherload to land me, from a strictly selfish perspective. What makes more sense; marrying/living with another young 20 something who hasn't "made it" yet (and might never) or being with a 36 year old guy who could buy her a BMW. Do I have to even ask such an obvious question?

mzilla2

Don Juan
Reaction score
x2 on the consumer debt. Big issue I am always finding. So many live beyond their means, and will ultimately expect you to finance it.