Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dcfball Macks the Chick from My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.. Brandi from the show, I got her number... really amazing what professional make up artist and camera men can do to make a chick look really hot when in actuality they are barely average Makes you wonder how many celebs are dogs behind their make up.

So I was at the mall today, chillaxin, you know window shopping for shiit my broke college ass can't afford when my boy grabs me and points out a chick in the sunglass hut telling me she is peepin at me pretty hard. I laugh bc the biitch really is not fine at all. She has a fat(not phat) ass and some weird freckle mole @#%$ all over her face. I ignore it then my boy grabs me again and tells me to look at her harder...its the chick from my big fat obnoxious fiance!

Ohhhhhhh boy, this is going to be fun. She is looking at an about 400 dollar pair of armani sunglasses, so I pop in next to her casually....

dc: hey those are some expensive sunglasses you're buying there, you must make alot of money
her: uhh yeah i do alright
dc: thats awesome, i need someone to take care of me because i dont like to work
her: haha omg really
dc: yeah i'd much rather chill at home watching tv or something
her: hah what do you watch?
dc: you know, sharon osbourne, chappelle, real world, whatever lame reality show is on at the time.
her: hahah *nervous* uhhh....
dc: hey i gotta run but since you make so much money you can buy me coffee sometime right?
her: haha we can work it out

i hand her my phone, she inputs her number, i take a step back and in the middle of the store point at her, look at my boy and go "HEY ITS THE CHICK FROM THE SHOW RIGHT?" she looks all nervous and is like "omg... yeah heh uhh..."

Then I did what everybody in America wanted to do....

I laughed in her face.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a self made millionaire.

Oops! I have to go, Sarah Michelle Gellar is lying naked in my bed calling for me.

nath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
I'm a self made millionaire.

Oops! I have to go, Sarah Michelle Gellar is lying naked in my bed calling for me.
omg really!!!

hahaha

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dcfball
Yeah.. Brandi from the show, I got her number...
OH MY GOD!!! You got Brandi's phone number!?

Dude, you got the cheap K-Mart version... the girl on the show was named Randi.

Don't you hate knock-offs?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
giovanni LMAO.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: Re: Dcfball Macks the Chick from My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
OH MY GOD!!! You got Brandi's phone number!?

Dude, you got the cheap K-Mart version... the girl on the show was named Randi.

Don't you hate knock-offs?
0wn3d!!~

Unless they changed her name.

Either way, turn her face-down and do your thing. ;)

JohnnyLegard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I do think dcfball getting Randi's phone number is highly dubious, but he does have a point. I work in the film industry, and a lot of it is just an illusion. You do a lot of work with your camera angles, lense exposures, make-up and lighting to make your actors/actresses look amazing. Yes, the hot ones still have to be attractive, but they're not a whole lot better looking than most people. Often times, they're not even hotter than a gorgeous woman you see in a bar. Plus a lot of actors/actresses have a lot of emotional problems; you kind of have to be emotionally unstable to a degree in order to be a good actor. So there is some point to all of this...

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
No guys, I am completely serious, no need to hate.

I typed this up at like 5 am this morning...why i put brandi i have no idea, brain cramp I guess.

I guess I can see the point from most of you computer pimps not believing me... i dont have 500 posts on this site so I must not know my **** and must not be able to get the number of some attention money grubbing *****.

And no I dont even plan on calling her, I'm sure she realized how much she got owned when I laughed in her face and walked away.