Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dbot's no-bs guide to HS success

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Achieving great success in high school is pretty simple. I’ve seen a few good posts on “how to be cool” and such, but most them either leave out some important details, or discuss pointless topics. So here’s my guide to high school success, minus the bullsh!t.

Have a good attitude:
Always have a good attitude about everything, no matter what the situation. Learn to be optimistic and not take things too seriously. Make sure you are a fun person to be around.

Always keep your word:
If you say that you are going to do something, do it.

Respect EVERYONE:
Treat everyone with respect, regardless of how much they respect you. If you are disrespected, by all means stand up for yourself, but don’t stoop to their level.

Get involved:
Be involved as much as possible, whether it be in sports, clubs, or any other extracurricular activities.

Help people out:
Never hesitate to stand up for people who can’t stand up for themselves, and always try to lend a helping hand to others. Help a frustrated kid with his math. Lend a couple bucks to a homie when he forgets his wallet. Jump-start a classmate’s car for him/her. Kind acts toward others will earn you LOTS of respect.

Be independent:
Always try to be independent of other people. Handle your own problems and never rely on others to bail you out.

Be social:
Don’t confine yourself to one group of friends. Always be trying to meet new people.

Do what you want:
Don’t ever let someone’s opinion stop you from doing something. Do whatever the hell you want, with confidence, and don’t give a sh!t about what other people think.

Don’t let people categorize you:
Don’t be a prep or a punk or a goth or a nerd. Be your own person with your own style.

Have ambition:
Always be striving toward something. Set goals, and when you reach them, set new ones.

Set an example:
Make responsible decisions. A lot of people look up to you now.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good summary :) You could even print it out on small card and stick it in ur wallet and refer to it if ur ever low on self-esteem or not... :p

Good post anyways!

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
a long-needed bump from my bookmark archives.

this is goin on my wall.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

This post isn't just related to school social structure but that of society and becoming a better person. The kind of person portrayed here is what everyone should aspire to become

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, organized, and most importantly true. If you're not following most of these rules by now you haven't experienced high school as happily as you should be.

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimme a B U M P. BUMP!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So be a challenge with confidence, it is awesome, one of the first things i read when i came here

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

People here need this again: BUMP!:cool:

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another bump

although i'd like you to note that kind acts to others are not good ideas if you are already a pansy because people will just walk all over you, like they did to me.

i'd rather adopt the "ain't nothin free in this world" approach

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always keep your word
------------------------------
------------------------------

double underlined.

personal lessons have been learnt.

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. But unfortunately, there are a lot more factors that go in. HS is uncontrollable. There are too many issues that may influence every action. Nothing you ever do will give you 100% expected result.

--iMat