"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Daygame Rejection - What did I do wrong (Infield Video)

jetli123

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
28
Reaction score
7
Age
38

Hey guys,

wanted to share this with you, any feedback or comments would be appreciated thanks
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Kino needs work, it seems unnatural. Its cringe at moments... and try to smile while you're talking, instead of waiting for moments after you're done
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
The clip is too short to make it seem like anything other than too much touchy feely on a low interest girl. Whatever went wrong happened before the clip started.

But basically, the guy went for broke and didn’t care. Not even a number attempt for a later interaction of any kind. Probably a tourist he knew would be gone the next day or something along those lines. I dunno.
+1

Part of game is spotting what AMS calls choosing signals or Mystery calls indicators of interest. Obv hit on girls regardless but maximizer of time and energy spent. The better your game, the easier to sift through disinterest and or a **** test which isn't the same thing but some soyboy can easily conflate the two.

Kino needs work, it seems unnatural. Its cringe at moments... and try to smile while you're talking, instead of waiting for moments after you're done
There's a sith sense that follows once a person has gone through the fire. You're instincts are sharp. You know what her signal is for to push, pull, and next. There's silence in interaction with women whereby sexual tension is peaked. Deida talks about being the man, the rock among the chaos of the waves in the ocean (symbolic for the feminine and all its unpredictability).
 
Top