Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daygame Rejection - What did I do wrong (Infield Video)

jetli123

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hey guys,

wanted to share this with you, any feedback or comments would be appreciated thanks

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino needs work, it seems unnatural. Its cringe at moments... and try to smile while you're talking, instead of waiting for moments after you're done

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The clip is too short to make it seem like anything other than too much touchy feely on a low interest girl. Whatever went wrong happened before the clip started.

But basically, the guy went for broke and didn’t care. Not even a number attempt for a later interaction of any kind. Probably a tourist he knew would be gone the next day or something along those lines. I dunno.
+1

Part of game is spotting what AMS calls choosing signals or Mystery calls indicators of interest. Obv hit on girls regardless but maximizer of time and energy spent. The better your game, the easier to sift through disinterest and or a **** test which isn't the same thing but some soyboy can easily conflate the two.

Kino needs work, it seems unnatural. Its cringe at moments... and try to smile while you're talking, instead of waiting for moments after you're done
There's a sith sense that follows once a person has gone through the fire. You're instincts are sharp. You know what her signal is for to push, pull, and next. There's silence in interaction with women whereby sexual tension is peaked. Deida talks about being the man, the rock among the chaos of the waves in the ocean (symbolic for the feminine and all its unpredictability).