"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Daygame on a College Campus

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
I’ve been doing exclusively nightgame for my Cold Approaches thus far. But I think that I could bring my Game to the next level if I started doing Day Approaches too. I see these beautiful girls all over my College Campus and it makes me want to talk to them.

Anyone else do this, any tips? Is that socially acceptable? And how would I get started?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Uhhh... take it slow on a college campus. In close proximity like schools, you must be mindful of your reputation.

Take things very, very slow. Make all the women you like laugh. Only ask out the ones that blatantly show you interest back. You have to be in that campus for 4 years. If you come off too aggressive, chicks will start blowing you off before you even try to talk to them. It's better to be mysterious in this kind of environment.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Think of day game as the setup interaction for when you run into them again at night at a club or bar. When that happens, you won't have to do a 100% cold approach. It helps a girl if she is not talking to a complete stranger, and it makes her feel like less of a slvt to go home with you, as well as it being less damaging to her reputation.
 

longtail

Banned
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
221
Reaction score
128
I’ve been doing exclusively nightgame for my Cold Approaches thus far. But I think that I could bring my Game to the next level if I started doing Day Approaches too. I see these beautiful girls all over my College Campus and it makes me want to talk to them.

Anyone else do this, any tips? Is that socially acceptable? And how would I get started?
Why do you keep creating new threads on "game" when you live in a neighborhood full of AK47 toting/waving/firing drug addicts and lunatics? How can anyone on this forum help you with your "game" in the hood?

I thought you might be "taking college classes" in some obscure federal program locked up in some sort of coed federal penitentiary, complete with full time weed and heroin addicts and dealers, and hoochies lookin for thugmaxxes, whatever that is. I suppose three x's are required for the full maxxx effect. Trap blaring everywhere.

Anyway, how long have you been on this so-called "college campus?" Shouldn't you have made some "friends" or become part of a "social circle" on this "college campus" by now?
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I’ve been doing exclusively nightgame for my Cold Approaches thus far. But I think that I could bring my Game to the next level if I started doing Day Approaches too. I see these beautiful girls all over my College Campus and it makes me want to talk to them.

Anyone else do this, any tips? Is that socially acceptable? And how would I get started?
Wuddup young blood?

Look, a miniscule amount of men can cold approach. 99% aren't past Approach anxiety. 110% are wackkk in the approach.

Reframe everything. Its not approaching or pickup. Its spamming and chain gunning chatting up baeeees and having a flirt. Be that guy. I don't recommend anyone to practise on their campus but say, you play ball for varsity at a big state college. Man, its open ****IN season.

I wont be that cuck guy married dating coach that says its easy. Game is wackkkk in 2018 as a RooshV will tell you. Just be that guy who chats up everyone. Acquire diguts. Smash.

Dudes are friends, wings, and women are ons, fwb, Netflix and chill, gf wifey. Be thst guy. Just have star gane before you go full retard.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

longtail

Banned
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
221
Reaction score
128
Wuddup young blood?

Look, a miniscule amount of men can cold approach. 99% aren't past Approach anxiety. 110% are wackkk in the approach.

Reframe everything. Its not approaching or pickup. Its spamming and chain gunning chatting up baeeees and having a flirt. Be that guy. I don't recommend anyone to practise on their campus but say, you play ball for varsity at a big state college. Man, its open ****IN season.

I wont be that cuck guy married dating coach that says its easy. Game is wackkkk in 2018 as a RooshV will tell you. Just be that guy who chats up everyone. Acquire diguts. Smash.

Dudes are friends, wings, and women are ons, fwb, Netflix and chill, gf wifey. Be thst guy. Just have star gane before you go full retard.
Cold approach won't help him unless he is in the top 20% which he isn't. Not to mention he is chasing the top 10-20%. The only thing that will help is looks maxxxing. He's going about the wrong way though. He thinks powerlifting is going to get him in the top 20%. It won't.

He's going to have to go for women who are '6' and below to have some significant success.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Why do you keep creating new threads on "game" when you live in a neighborhood full of AK47 toting/waving/firing drug addicts and lunatics? How can anyone on this forum help you with your "game" in the hood?

I thought you might be "taking college classes" in some obscure federal program locked up in some sort of coed federal penitentiary, complete with full time weed and heroin addicts and dealers, and hoochies lookin for thugmaxxes, whatever that is. I suppose three x's are required for the full maxxx effect. Trap blaring everywhere.

Anyway, how long have you been on this so-called "college campus?" Shouldn't you have made some "friends" or become part of a "social circle" on this "college campus" by now?
No I’m a Computer Science major. Accredited College Campus. I put 3 x’s because it’s a meme.

I have been here for 2 years and yes I do have a social circle. But sometimes you see hot girls outside of your social circle
 
Top