"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Daygame coach recommendations - Eastern Europe, Western Canada, Western USA

CraiggyBoy

New Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Like the title says, looking to hire a Daygame coach in any or all of Eastern Europe, Western Canada, Western USA as I'll be in those parts of the world over the coming 6 months. I've emailed several well known coaches from the 2014-2018 era but have yet to hear back. It is hard to tell who is active (and good) and who has perhaps moved on to something else (youtube channel is down, email non-responsive, blog hasn't been updated). Any recommendations would be appreciated.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top