Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daygame coach recommendations - Eastern Europe, Western Canada, Western USA

CraiggyBoy

Reaction score
Like the title says, looking to hire a Daygame coach in any or all of Eastern Europe, Western Canada, Western USA as I'll be in those parts of the world over the coming 6 months. I've emailed several well known coaches from the 2014-2018 era but have yet to hear back. It is hard to tell who is active (and good) and who has perhaps moved on to something else (youtube channel is down, email non-responsive, blog hasn't been updated). Any recommendations would be appreciated.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the title says, looking to hire a Daygame coach in any or all of Eastern Europe, Western Canada, Western USA as I'll be in those parts of the world over the coming 6 months. I've emailed several well known coaches from the 2014-2018 era but have yet to hear back. It is hard to tell who is active (and good) and who has perhaps moved on to something else (youtube channel is down, email non-responsive, blog hasn't been updated). Any recommendations would be appreciated.
If you come to Prague I can help you