Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Day game when she approaches?

Olylifts1k

Reaction score
First of all thank you for any advice. Long time reader, first post. I've become frustrated with the amount of random, attractive, women striking up conversations out of nowhere, extremely smiley and giggly, hips facing me, their undivided attention, yet they all have boyfriends when I ask for their number after a few minutes (5 minutes is average) of some casual conversation. Each time I've been alone with them; if they have friends with they're friends give us space to talk. If it was night time I'd be direct. Not being ****y at all, so please understand where I'm coming from when I say I'm told a lot that I'm very hot. I work out a lot, watch what I eat, have the Eastern European/Polish blonde hair/blue eyes. I want to know what I'm missing. Looking for sound advice. Thanks again.

Here are just a few recent examples; buying groceries and be asked about what ever is on the shelf in front of us, what's in my shopping cart, what aisle such and such is on, about how to use nearby workout equipment, pet store questions, compliments on my clothes, asked if I'm a body builder, next to me on stair master as she motions to pull my head phones out, at work functions as I meet new staff, what's good on the menu at Jimmy Johns, is that drink any good at a gas station (it's Gatorade).

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most chicks that approach me are really not interested in anything romantic, there really are not that many chicks that are that super confident. @Sergio88 is right, the ones that are interested are going to give you 'approach me' body language.. stealing quick glances looking away. Another thing they do is put themselves in your line of sight. You have to pay attention to what is going on, but it's pretty obvious. Four things to look for:

1. She is trying to make eye contact. If you catch her looking at you a couple of time approach her.
2. She is playing with her hair, especially if she has long hair and is pulling it down in front of her chest.
3. She is walking away from you she wipes her hand down her hips or @ss, then stops a peaks to see if you were looking. Or she might do this with a friend, her friend will be looking at you and as she walks towards the friend, the friend is checking you out to see if you are looking.
4. She leads with her chest with a little move motion then you might expect.

Pay attention to how she is behaving with other dudes in the room. If she is doing this with everyone, she is likely just a flirt, and it doesn't really mean anything.