"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Daughter picks date for her mom

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Wait until you see WHO she picks. You won’t be amazed. But it will show you that all women are the same, no matter the age.

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
Not surprised really.. I was gonna pick him or the other Jonas bro/Nickelodeon looking guy.

I think if the mom could have chose it would have been the Asian guy or the bigger black guy.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Not surprised really.. I was gonna pick him or the other Jonas bro/Nickelodeon looking guy.

I think if the mom could have chose it would have been the Asian guy or the bigger black guy.
Yes. The daughter will pick the hair-maxxed guys. The mom might be more drawn to super masculine looking dudes that you mentioned.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
She deleted the receding hairline guys first.
I don’t understand why women don’t understand that them having a kid is viewed the same way they see a guy with a receding hairline.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I dated a chick whose 25 year old son lived with her. I asked her what he did for a living and she said "He's a gamer". In other words he plays video games and jerks off all day. I knew then it was time to move on. She actually wasn't bad otherwise but I'm not paying for her loser son to live with us for the rest of our lives. She will have to settle for either a dirt bag or live the rest of her life alone all because she is unwilling or unable to hold her son accountable for his actions.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I dont understand why men even watch this crap let a lone worrying about what she thinks of my decision about her kid but society has helped the beta captain save a ho and her kids think this shyts normal.
I talked to a guy who is expected to tolerate his girls 19 year old son to not be able to keep his feces off the toilet seat while shytting.

THATS the state of the men in our country.
Women hate being called out and shamed for bad behavior. Well, most women. Staying silent about single moms and their weird demands is taken as acceptance and it shouldn’t be.
 
Top