Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daughter picks date for her mom

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait until you see WHO she picks. You won’t be amazed. But it will show you that all women are the same, no matter the age.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprised really.. I was gonna pick him or the other Jonas bro/Nickelodeon looking guy.

I think if the mom could have chose it would have been the Asian guy or the bigger black guy.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Not surprised really.. I was gonna pick him or the other Jonas bro/Nickelodeon looking guy.

I think if the mom could have chose it would have been the Asian guy or the bigger black guy.
Yes. The daughter will pick the hair-maxxed guys. The mom might be more drawn to super masculine looking dudes that you mentioned.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She deleted the receding hairline guys first.
I don’t understand why women don’t understand that them having a kid is viewed the same way they see a guy with a receding hairline.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a chick whose 25 year old son lived with her. I asked her what he did for a living and she said "He's a gamer". In other words he plays video games and jerks off all day. I knew then it was time to move on. She actually wasn't bad otherwise but I'm not paying for her loser son to live with us for the rest of our lives. She will have to settle for either a dirt bag or live the rest of her life alone all because she is unwilling or unable to hold her son accountable for his actions.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand why men even watch this crap let a lone worrying about what she thinks of my decision about her kid but society has helped the beta captain save a ho and her kids think this shyts normal.
I talked to a guy who is expected to tolerate his girls 19 year old son to not be able to keep his feces off the toilet seat while shytting.

THATS the state of the men in our country.
Women hate being called out and shamed for bad behavior. Well, most women. Staying silent about single moms and their weird demands is taken as acceptance and it shouldn’t be.