Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes obviously the things she said about destiny are bull****, I know, the strange thing is that he invested so much in the conversation, usually when they do that they decide to go out with me,

maybe she misinterpreted? when she told me we couldn't see each other I wrote to her "don't worry tonight I had made another commitment" "then we'll see why busy days await me between work and birthdays" and she replied that then it's not destiny etc and maybe I was wrong answering "more than fate feels like your decision :) "
You also play too cool for school while also going all in with no reason , which is basically mixed signals, and she responds with mixed signals too

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've noticed is this

Super High Interest-The women will ask probing questions to see when you are free or suggest to hang out
High interest-You ask her out once she accepts or offers a counteroffer
MID interest-You have to ask twice and she accepts the 2nd time typically lukewarm
Anything where you have to ask a woman 3+ times is a dummy mission

If you have to ask twice or more in 2023 you wasting your time
Maybe 10 years ago you could ask more than twice but in my experience once is enough
I agree but every time he refused he offered me another day Even last time, why on earth would she propose it to me if she's not interested? what did he expect us to keep going until i gave up?

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know guys I looked at the chat, maybe it's me who didn't interpret it well, because when I told her I was expecting busy days, she replied with the speech of destiny but with some emoticons so maybe she was joking,

I don't think she's that bad to do such a thing seriously. then the thing degenerated because I told her that it seemed more like her decision and she said that we shouldn't insist, especially on instagram, that if it has to happen it will happen,

probably because I made her put herself on the defensive, I don't know, the best thing would be transcribe the final part of the conversation,

but in reality I'm not interested in this girl anymore, I'm writing here only because I had opened the thread and you are kindly giving me your feedback

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Little story that happened recently

I was texting a girl with whom we have mutual friends, she was very invested, she accepted flirting, long messages, voicemails,

I asked her out after a few messages giving her the option to see us one day or the next, she managed to find excuses saying that she wouldn't make it but that we could organize ourselves for another day,

I told her that I would have a few busy days between birthdays and work and she seized the opportunity to tell me that it seems that it is not destiny, that it is not you have to force things, that if it has to happen it happens.

I don't know if it was a **** test or a polite way to decline a meeting I told her without taking offense that I didn't think so but it was fine anyway and I ghosted her

Maybe she really believes in destiny but I believe more in will
And what would you have done?
What a total bunch of BS. I think destiny wants you block the silly timewaster.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know guys I looked at the chat, maybe it's me who didn't interpret it well, because when I told her I was expecting busy days, she replied with the speech of destiny but with some emoticons so maybe she was joking,

I don't think she's that bad to do such a thing seriously. then the thing degenerated because I told her that it seemed more like her decision and she said that we shouldn't insist, especially on instagram, that if it has to happen it will happen,

probably because I made her put herself on the defensive, I don't know, the best thing would be transcribe the final part of the conversation,

but in reality I'm not interested in this girl anymore, I'm writing here only because I had opened the thread and you are kindly giving me your feedback
Girls with high interest do not cause men to make topics on sosuave asking for advice about their behavior. Stop over thinking shvt.