Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Little story that happened recently

I was texting a girl with whom we have mutual friends, she was very invested, she accepted flirting, long messages, voicemails,

I asked her out after a few messages giving her the option to see us one day or the next, she managed to find excuses saying that she wouldn't make it but that we could organize ourselves for another day,

I told her that I would have a few busy days between birthdays and work and she seized the opportunity to tell me that it seems that it is not destiny, that it is not you have to force things, that if it has to happen it happens.

I don't know if it was a **** test or a polite way to decline a meeting I told her without taking offense that I didn't think so but it was fine anyway and I ghosted her

Maybe she really believes in destiny but I believe more in will
And what would you have done?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Low interest. Just reply something like "Cool. Let me know when you are available if you change your mind" and go No Contact but probably nothing will come out of it because low interest.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest. Just reply something like "Cool. Let me know when you are available if you change your mind" and go No Contact but probably nothing will come out of it because low interest.
Yes, I don't expect her to write to me the thing that sometimes I don't understand is why invest so much, flirt if she doesn't want to go out, at these points I prefer the ones that immediately make it clear that they are not interested

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was texting a girl with whom we have mutual friends, she was very invested, she accepted flirting, long messages, voicemails,
Man, she's doing that while sitting on the toilet, stuck in traffic or a dozen other instances of dead time. And there you are feeling excited and happy as if she's in your lap and you're passionately making out. :rolleyes:

I asked her out after a few messages giving her the option to see us one day or the next, she managed to find excuses saying that she wouldn't make it but that we could organize ourselves for another day,
That's her way of saying she's not actually interested in you.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, she's doing that while sitting on the toilet, stuck in traffic or a dozen other instances of dead time. And there you are feeling excited and happy as if she's in your lap and you're passionately making out. :rolleyes:

That's her way of saying she's not actually interested in you.
Yes they agree but why drag it out, flirt, say we could do it another day, they're quick to set the record straight

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yes they agree but why drag it out, flirt, say we could do it another day
Because most women get off on the attention/validation of knowing you want to get in their pants.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because most women get off on the attention/validation of knowing you want to get in their pants.
Yes, it's true If I go to analyze the chat I didn't expose myself much, the only moment we flirted was when I told her that she seems like a calm girl but in reality she has a very strong character, she played along but after a few other messages I asked out

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway it's been 3 days and I don't even look at her stories anymore, she looks at mine, it's gone for me if you want, but it won't happen, you will write to me

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s not interested. You think she would’ve brought up “destiny” if Lionel Messi asked her out?

If she ever hits you up in the future it’ll be for an ego boost or due to no other options…don’t fall for it.
Yes I agree

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I told her that I would have a few busy days between birthdays and work and she seized the opportunity to tell me that it seems that it is not destiny, that it is not you have to force things, that if it has to happen it happens.

I don't know if it was a **** test or a polite way to decline a meeting I told her without taking offense that I didn't think so but it was fine anyway and I ghosted her
I agree with the panel here. Definitely low interest.

Any man whose experienced women that will move heaven/earth to be with them knows the difference between low interest and high interest.

Got damn. I know I sound like a broken record, but this is the perfect opportunity to go MODE ONE on her.

No more puzzy footing around.

Suggest sex to her and if she aint down with the program, then it is ON to the NEXT ONE.

Sry bro, but I am gonna have to steal this quote and use it for my screen play that I am writing.

I don't know where it is going in there, but Im sure I can put it somewhere.

Mode One 4 Life.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Soft close ( we should grab a coffee together or something ) -> hard close ( how your schedule looks like?)

To me you kinda looked like a tryhard and not that much interest from the get go( which might be also how you have done the flirting)

You do not just talk with a girl just for the sake of talking, as most likely you have done. You always have the eyes on the ball and move accordingly

Most likely she sensed that you liked her more than she liked you, which made her think that she can do better than you

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've noticed is this

Super High Interest-The women will ask probing questions to see when you are free or suggest to hang out
High interest-You ask her out once she accepts or offers a counteroffer
MID interest-You have to ask twice and she accepts the 2nd time typically lukewarm
Anything where you have to ask a woman 3+ times is a dummy mission

If you have to ask twice or more in 2023 you wasting your time
Maybe 10 years ago you could ask more than twice but in my experience once is enough

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've noticed is this

Super High Interest-The women will ask probing questions to see when you are free or suggest to hang out
High interest-You ask her out once she accepts or offers a counteroffer
MID interest-You have to ask twice and she accepts the 2nd time typically lukewarm
Anything where you have to ask a woman 3+ times is a dummy mission

If you have to ask twice or more in 2023 you wasting your time
Maybe 10 years ago you could ask more than twice but in my experience once is enough
2 maximum 3 times if you do it right soft close -> hard close is enough

Only once, she might try to play hard to get ( especially if she likes you a lot and she deems you above the norm)

3rd time should be only if she gives you reasonable excuses for why she can not hang out the 2nd time when you try. Otherwise, yeah… it is kinda a waste of time

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@manfromitaly the currency you are always trading is attention for sex. You kept sticking attention dollars in the vending machine and she kept taking it while you got nothing.

Show a little interest up front thru text, call, etc. a few texts, a 15min phone call. Sounds like you did way too much. Next, Ask her out. If she doesn't say yes that works, or offer up an alternative then she doesn't have enough interest for you to keep investing.

The crap she gave you about destiny is bullschitt. Dont talk to her again.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
@manfromitaly the currency you are always trading is attention for sex. You kept sticking attention dollars in the vending machine and she kept taking it while you got nothing.

Show a little interest up front thru text, call, etc. a few texts, a 15min phone call. Sounds like you did way too much. Next, Ask her out. If she doesn't say yes that works, or offer up an alternative then she doesn't have enough interest for you to keep investing.

The crap she gave you about destiny is bullschitt. Dont talk to her again.
Yes obviously the things she said about destiny are bull****, I know, the strange thing is that he invested so much in the conversation, usually when they do that they decide to go out with me,

maybe she misinterpreted? when she told me we couldn't see each other I wrote to her "don't worry tonight I had made another commitment" "then we'll see why busy days await me between work and birthdays" and she replied that then it's not destiny etc and maybe I was wrong answering "more than fate feels like your decision :) "

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyway I haven't written to her anymore, she keeps looking at my instagram stories I don't, I don't care anymore, that's how it went, I'm already focusing on other girls