"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dating women that are under 24

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
I’ve realized that dating women under the age of 24 is much easier. They don’t come with the baggage that much older ones come with. I can now see why folks in these forums and that have been in the game a lot longer suggest this. SAGE ADVICE.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

floridaman1987

New Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
39
yeah got to avoid dealing with a woman who expects you to emotionally support her
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I’ve realized that dating women under the age of 24 is much easier. They don’t come with the baggage that much older ones come with. I can now see why folks in these forums and that have been in the game a lot longer suggest this. SAGE ADVICE.
Always aim younger and don't ever believe the quality women stuff being peddle by older women - it's manipulation at the highest order to remain relevant.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Always aim younger and don't ever believe the quality women stuff being peddle by older women - it's manipulation at the highest order to remain relevant.
Once you mention around a group of older Women that you are seeing a young Woman 10+ years younger than you, They will hen peck you to death! lol I've experienced that before. I was 34 and the chick was 21, They all called me disgusting and that she was basically a child lol.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I have very little in common with young girls so I find it hard to keep conversations going. I do way better with women + or - 3 years of my age.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I’ve realized that dating women under the age of 24 is much easier. They don’t come with the baggage that much older ones come with. I can now see why folks in these forums and that have been in the game a lot longer suggest this. SAGE ADVICE.
Ive been beating to death top form SMV 18-23 not the milks gone bad bulking season old ladies.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,046
Reaction score
1,906
Age
42
Location
Florida
Once you mention around a group of older Women that you are seeing a young Woman 10+ years younger than you, They will hen peck you to death! lol I've experienced that before. I was 34 and the chick was 21, They all called me disgusting and that she was basically a child lol.
Oh yeah, been there done that many times.
 
Top