Dating w/ career

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the math before making a baseless post. 8 hours work, 8 hours of sleep, that's 16 hours, so 8 hours left. Let's say 45-minute commute to and from, so total 1.5 hours, 6.5 hours left. Some jobs are actually 8.5 hour shifts, meaning half an hour of unpaid lunch. That makes 6 hours left. Subtract 30 minutes for washing and 30 minutes for laying in bed, that's 5 hours left. Of course you adjust some days is spent doing essential needs that you swap per day, for example, 1 day is grocery shopping, another day going to the bank, etc.
Lmao, I've been doing that since 10 years ago, never had a problem, you have a problem, and its about discipline and lack of planning, try it and you'll see. Stop being a couch potato and stop being a b!tch, men work hard and do stuff, they don't focus 100% on women

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the math before making a baseless post. 8 hours work, 8 hours of sleep, that's 16 hours, so 8 hours left. Let's say 45-minute commute to and from, so total 1.5 hours, 6.5 hours left. Some jobs are actually 8.5 hour shifts, meaning half an hour of unpaid lunch. That makes 6 hours left. Subtract 30 minutes for washing and 30 minutes for laying in bed, that's 5 hours left. Of course you adjust some days is spent doing essential needs that you swap per day, for example, 1 day is grocery shopping, another day going to the bank, etc.
My statement was of course generalized. I did not mention men who put up hefty hours (over 50) or who have exhausting commutes.

When I said living one’s life, I actually included what you just did: going to the bank, chores, grocery shopping, etc, places in which men might and do receive IOI’s, in addition to what they do for recreation and socializing with friends.

Several times I have had had women flagrantly check me out or start conversation while food shopping or doing whatever.

I don’t think any man should burn those allotted five hours you mentioned solely on women every single day. But those are five hours he can be doing something around people a few times per week. And he can use OLD in addition to living his life.

I know there are no guarantees in any situation. Some men always get women (including those who work 60-hour weeks) and some others use plenty of time and energy trying to get them and attract none!

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My statement was of course generalized. I did not mention men who put up hefty hours (over 50) or who have exhausting commutes.

When I said living one’s life, I actually included what you just did: going to the bank, chores, grocery shopping, etc, places in which men might and do receive IOI’s, in addition to what they do for recreation and socializing with friends.

Several times I have had had women flagrantly check me out or start conversation while food shopping or doing whatever.

I don’t think any man should burn those allotted five hours you mentioned solely on women every single day. But those are five hours he can be doing something around people a few times per week. And he can use OLD in addition to living his life.

I know there are no guarantees in any situation. Some men always get women (including those who work 60-hour weeks) and some others use plenty of time and energy trying to get them and attract none!
Exactly. If a guy takes for than 1 hr to go to work, then he should find a closer job or move, I take 25-30 mins one way, which is nothing, I purposely chose to live where everything was within 30mins for that same reason, I won't waste 2-3 hrs of commute time, that's just retarded, men who do that are the ones who can't move cause they have wife and kids which is hard, not single men.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. If a guy takes for than 1 hr to go to work, then he should find a closer job or move, I take 25-30 mins one way, which is nothing, I purposely chose to live where everything was within 30mins for that same reason, I won't waste 2-3 hrs of commute time, that's just retarded, men who do that are the ones who can't move cause they have wife and kids which is hard, not single men.
Have you tried looking for a job in this economy?!!

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried looking for a job in this economy?!!
Depends on where you are I guess, but yes, I had an interview last week. There are mechanic jobs that pay 16-18/hr no exp, and they teach you everything with benefits. You can even study online and have a degree. You're just enabling these people to make up excuses.

Yeah, go impress them bvtches with your in-demand Point of Service position at Target.
Who the fvck wants to impress women with your fvcking job? Men who want to buy women have no self respect, beta bucks.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on where you are I guess, but yes, I had an interview last week. There are mechanic jobs that pay 16-18/hr no exp, and they teach you everything with benefits. You can even study online and have a degree. You're just enabling these people to make up excuses.

Who the fvck wants to impress women with your fvcking job? Men who want to buy women have no self respect, beta bucks.
I am not telling people to just give up, I am just saying that simply finding gainful employment that is remote work or less than a hour commute is easier said than done. From our previous conversations, I think you are an Engineer, right? Is taking a 16-18 hr job or working at Target the solution for you right now? OP is talking about dating with a college track career, not dating with a Mcjob lol. I was trapped in a dead-end credit analyst position and it took me dang near 5 years with help from the pandemic to escape that Davy Jones situation.

Last edited:

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao, I've been doing that since 10 years ago, never had a problem, you have a problem, and its about discipline and lack of planning, try it and you'll see. Stop being a couch potato and stop being a b!tch, men work hard and do stuff, they don't focus 100% on women
There's also the idea that you're missing out on finding women in the day time, as well as late at night in nightclubs when you have to get up early..

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's also the idea that you're missing out on finding women in the day time, as well as late at night in nightclubs when you have to get up early..
Are you exposed to women during your days?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During unemployed yes, you're limiting women if you're only trying to find women during dinner time hours imo.
So would a recourse be to quit work?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So would a recourse be to quit work?
These are trade-off questions. And it depends on the individual. This wouldn't apply to a married person who works full-time.

Somewhere in between the 2 arguments, there's part-time jobs.

In my situation, all the jobs I ever have were minimum wage jobs, despite having a bachelor's degree. The Republicans don't want to hire me. So I'm stuck with the lowest, minimum wage jobs. Somewhere down the corner, it can be worth it to be to quit employment altogether because of how low my wages are, and focus on other hobbies or goals.